• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

javac

Dude you're like the only good one in this new room, so you probably know what I'm talking about.

Who gives a damn tho? It's all about having fun. It's Mario Kart. I've come both first one race and last three next. It's just fun. What's your username? Where did you come?

Who gives a damn tho? It's all about having fun. It's Mario Kart. I've come both first one race and last three next. It's just fun. What's your username? Where did you come?
I just had my worst race because I made a bad turn, and I got 4th lol. I'm the guy who's riding in first the whole time. And I agree, it's all about havin fun.

Dude you're like the only good one in this new room, so you probably know what I'm talking about.
Even if that was true (which it's not, that's why Jucksalbe just beat me), I would still refrain from coming into the thread and posting about what a drag it it that anyone who races against me is SO bad.

K' Dash

I just had my worst race because I made a bad turn, and I got 4th lol. I'm the guy who's riding in first the whole time. And I agree, it's all about havin fun.

you're free to go and play another tournament, I wish I was home and see for myself how "good" you are...

K' Dash

Of course I am. I don't want to though. That's why I was disappointed in the first place.

84394-Ron-Swanson-sad-angry-scoff-sc-iGkA.gif

please, go away.

Petition to ban Beelzebufo from Mario Kart GAF? Yay or nay?

Because I suck ass and I don't need someone talking down on me after losing a race.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
two red shells while flying in Airport

thanks a fucking lot FFFSSSSSSSS

shit man Curry loses half the time and he has more fun than all of us

ilu bro but fuck your horn using ass

Lol thanks mate. So true tho. One time you lose, one time you win. It never happens to me, but who cares

clav

This is why we need proper voice chat. The rage and shit talking would be amazing.

The entire banter would only include a bunch of one liners or one word outbursts:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

DAMN IT

ARUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom