• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Kjellson

Are people really hating on DK Jungle?
mindblown.png

ffdgh

I meant to ask but kept forgetting. Doesn't it seem like we have a tiny bit of control over bill now? I swear that when I was randomly tapping left and right with one that it was letting me chose paths and who to hit but I could have been imaging things.

Yeah just like the wii version. 7 was that botched autopilot.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I meant to ask but kept forgetting. Doesn't it seem like we have a tiny bit of control over bill now? I swear that when I was randomly tapping left and right with one that it was letting me chose paths and who to hit but I could have been imaging things.

It always let you control a little iirc.

BraXzy

I HATE the new rainbow road. I cannot for the life of me get round the last corner, what am I doing wrong?

Also, loving whoever is called Bumhead with a fitting Mii to go with it.

Omnicent

That was weird, I fell through the floor two times in bowsers castle just now, I stared the reply and will upload it later

Happened to me last night as I was going over the boost pad and just fell through the road. In the area with the giant bowser statue that punches right?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Aaah

The star on rainbow road

Gg guys! Great fun as always!

Top Bottom