• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Blues1990

This is what I've felt after getting my ass handed to me today.

VyPl8b7.gif

Zemm

People are so bad with shells, they'd rather hit 2nd three times and let 1st run away with it instead of using their head.

Haunted

I'm reading online that the character unlocks are random, not tied to specific cups anymore.

My niece and nephew really want to play with their Miis and we only have like 4 characters unlocked as of yet. Any way to help that along?

Vargas

I'm reading online that the character unlocks are random, not tied to specific cups anymore.

My niece and nephew really want to play with their Miis and we only have like 4 characters unlocked as of yet. Any way to help that along?

Play it on 50CC to get gold in a cup and pray you get the Mii.

Berordn

Mii is always unlocked after getting gold on an entire engine class, so that's always at least eight GPs.

Alex

I wish that character unlocks weren't random in this one. I keep getting things I know I won't use.

Top Bottom