• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

just got in...

two races... two communication errors.

is this happening to anyone else here?

i was racing last night and did 3 races in a private group - during the 3rd race it said "disconnected".

so we started a room again, did 2 more races, then during the 3rd race again "disconnected".

it's really getting annoying. it almost seemed to be better on launch weekend.....

ffdgh

Alright. Time to see how max weight fairs online. The lack of acceleration is going to screw me so bad.
KuGsj.gif

zruben

Banned
i was racing last night and did 3 races in a private group - during the 3rd race it said "disconnected".

so we started a room again, did 2 more races, then during the 3rd race again "disconnected".

it's really getting annoying. it almost seemed to be better on launch weekend....

exactly...

the funny thing... I have no problems playing Worlwide or Regional, it's just with GAF

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I don't think the tourney servers were designed with this in mind

Yeah, I think this is the main thing here. Both with the points getting stuck/resetting and the room disconnects not happening often outside of what we're trying to do.

Still hope Nintendo can fix some of this stuff though.

Roo

OP Updated.

iXCFoiAJxIlRY.png

There's a glitch in the online lobbies of the game. If a person disconnects before voting for a track, the game still thinks that 12 votes are needed instead of 11.
Eventually the game starts the countdown and without the missing vote, it simply crashes disconnecting everyone in the room.
If you're about to leave the room, please select a track before doing so. Don't ruin the fun. It's very annoying so don't be an asshole. Thanks :)

Feltrol

Banned
OP Updated.

iXCFoiAJxIlRY.png

There's a glitch in the online lobbies of the game. If a person disconnects before voting for a track, the game still thinks that 12 votes are needed instead of 11.
Eventually the game starts the countdown and without the missing vote, it simply crashes disconnecting everyone in the room.
If you're about to leave the room, please select a track before doing so. Don't ruin the fun. It's very annoying so don't be an asshole. Thanks :)

Will do next time. Thank you for the information, Joven Roo. :)

DaBoss

Losing 1st near the finish line. :(

But it was worth who ever I hit behind me with a green shell at the second lap lol.

Brizzo24

Let's Talk Item Consistency!

After playing through roughly 15 total Gran Prix' (including repeating cups) the following is a breakdown of the item consistency I have experienced, in total, mostly on 100 cc.

Granted I'm usually first, and I have yet to play Special Cup on both new courses and old courses, i'm disappointed that only get bananas and/or coins. I know, I know play 150 cc, and I will! In fact I played Mushroom Cup on 150 cc last night and loved the challenge.

Anyway, what the heck does the Crazy 8 do?

uigGjT7.jpg

EDIT: I love the Piranha Plant! Best new item imo

Prototype

Let's Talk Item Consistency!

After playing through roughly 15 total Gran Prix' (including repeating cups) the following is a breakdown of the item consistency I have experienced, in total, mostly on 100 cc.

Granted I'm usually first, and I have yet to play Special Cup on both new courses and old courses, i'm disappointed that only get bananas and/or coins. I know, I know play 150 cc, and I will! In fact I played Mushroom Cup on 150 cc last night and loved the challenge.

Anyway, what the heck does the Crazy 8 do?

uigGjT7.jpg
Where at you getting those numbers from? A menu in game?

Top Bottom