• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Berna

How much time do you guys take to upload an 1 minute MKTV to YouTube? Seems really slow from my Wii U (~30 minutes), which, paired with the lack of multitasking, discourages me from uploading videos often...

rawktapus

Woo Wario coliseum was nuts! Would have gotten second if not for a red shell at the end. You had your victory Roy! Why make me suffer. Got ya back in Mount Wario though. :)

Lexxon

Odd thing happened at the end of that race--I slipped on a banana peel right before a blue shell hit me, and I didn't get hit at all by the blue shell's explosion--only took the spin-out from the banana. Helped a lot, actually!

Just played w/ my 7 year old. She's not bad! Finished 1st in a couple of the 50cc matches...I may have red shelled some of her competition to let her win. But, she had a lot of fun.

Kjellson

I feel like this picture is pretty accurate to the GAF Tournament.

Koopalings7.jpg

lt519

GAF vs GAF anyone? I'm jumping in the lobby now, need some self esteem boosting teamwork (other people winning and me pretending like I helped)

Gaf plz...my name is not that hard to spell...despite being gibberish lol.
Your name's very hard to type, actually. Here's a tutorial, guys:
Step 1) Tap 'F' twice.
Step 2) Tap the key one to the left of that.
Step 3) Now tap the key to the right of 'F'.
Step 4) Now move one more to the right and tap *that* key.

I know it's hard, guys, but you can do it!

Top Bottom