• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Roo

For new page:
iXCFoiAJxIlRY.png

There's a glitch in the online lobbies of the game. If a person disconnects before voting for a track, the game still thinks that 12 votes are needed instead of 11.
Eventually the game starts the countdown and without the missing vote, it simply crashes disconnecting everyone in the room.
If you're about to leave the room, please select a track before doing so. Don't ruin the fun. It's very annoying so don't be an asshole. Thanks :)

Brizzo24

8 items will surround you: Blooper, Mushroom, Green and Red Shell, Star, Bomb, Banana and a Coin. The item you want to use must be the one in front of you.

468px-Crazy8.jpg

THAT's crazy (eight). I saw that earlier from video/screens but didn't make the connection. Can't wait to try it.

El Odio

Banned
I left a reply of a match on Dolphin Shoals on and holy shit is that sax solo at the end amazing. It goes on for almost as long as the base song!

Prototype

Oh, I photoshopped 'em.

Wish the game had stat tracking including items, item use, coins collected, etc.

ya it's lame that there is no stat tracking at all. Also trying to look for your times is a pain in the ass, the UI for leader boards and the entire time trails section is terrible. I've seen better student work then this.

The game itself is great but there is a serious lack of content and features.

Azure J

Which one of you guys is Prob? You're like the only person I've raced against that I couldn't keep a consistent lead over.

Also to the jerk playing the Waluigi on the sport bike, die slow. :lol

That multi car pile up right before the finish of Sweet Canyon was too much, from 2nd to 7th in an instant.

Top Bottom