• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Koodo

Banned
Nintendo really needs to get their festering shit together and fix the room glitch when someone leaves and isn't replaced. A tragedy at the forced comm errors.

Andrew.

Banned
DREWBINS 1v1 RAGE QUIT

PINK GOLD ADVANTAGE

That was you? I'm drunk and I really need to get used to 150cc

Wasn't as much a rage quit as much as it was a snap out of it bro and realize what the fuck you're doing

I'm still getting to know the game. Just beat 50cc tonight with all stars.

Azure J

That goddamned lighting screwed my legit comeback so hard. Also, I kinda miss that PGP v Rosalinas room. Stupid comm errors

DaBoss

How to prevent communication errors:
iXCFoiAJxIlRY.png

There's a glitch in the online lobbies of the game. If a person disconnects before voting for a track, the game still thinks that 12 votes are needed instead of 11.
Eventually the game starts the countdown and without the missing vote, it simply crashes disconnecting everyone in the room.
If you're about to leave the room, please select a track before doing so. Don't ruin the fun. It's very annoying so don't be an asshole. Thanks :)

Koodo

Banned
Really tho. I only have a few hours of the day to play after coming home from work and half the time is spent in a comm error screen.

I am fuming.

PATCH THIS SHIT.

Top Bottom