• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Aw yeah, 30 seconds ahead finish on Toad's Turnpike

I haven't and I've played this game a stupidly large amount already. There's no way to even track how many coins you have so I have no clue if I'm anywhere close.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks! Yeah, the coin thing is really annoying after you get all the parts.

EulaCapra

Is there anything unlocked 3-starring all 150cc + Mirror cups?

I have no idea how I 3-starred all the Mirror cups before the 150cc ones...

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
So help a rusty player out here, people: am I correct in concluding that with so many ways to boost acceleration isn't *that* important? I'm starting to lean more on speed and handling. Weight ain't that bad either.

SM239

Just realized tomorrow is Friday. Cannot wait to go full on addiction mode. Though tonight sleep is required... :(

Feltrol

Banned
Keep on shining, Metal Mario!

zlCfzSA8nEsTlEuvVb

I love how falling off the railing right before the end of Sunshine Airport gives you the WORST respawn time. It takes all the way up to me being almost in the water before Lakitu picks me up and puts be 10 feet back.

lt519

1 week in how many hours does everyone have in according to the activity log? I'm at 30, a bit under my first week of Mario Golf actually.

Top Bottom