• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

K' Dash

Why you guys hate Rainbow Road so much?
I think it's a fantastic track and the music is outstanding.

Yep, I love drifting in those turns, the whole track is amazing.

Because they're bad at it probably

tumblr_m2oto7SGwf1qzv4vio1_400.gif

Why would anyone hate toads turnpike? It's so much fun, all you have to do is drift on the inside so that the cars can't hit you and you're fine. It's he easiest stage to stay in first in.

-PXG-

Our hatred for one another and this God forsakened game is what brings us together. We torture and slowly kill ourselves playing it, but the chance and joy from unlikely and improbable victory makes all the pain and suffering worth it. Nintendo has created one helluva drug.

We all need serious help.

Our hatred for one another and this God forsakened game is what brings us together. We torture and slowly kill ourselves playing it, but the chance and joy from unlikely and improbable victory makes all the pain and suffering worth it. Nintendo has created one helluva drug.

We all need serious help.

I keep votiing for maps I hate.

Zemm

Shit Tier Courses

Dry Dry Desert
Toads Turnpike
Electrodome
Sherbet Land
N64 Rainbow Road

Top Tier

The rest

Shit Tier Courses

Dry Dry Desert
Toads Turnpike
Electrodome
Sherbet Land
N64 Rainbow Road

Top Tier

The rest
The only bad one on that list is Dry Dry Desert, which probably is the worst. I'm not a huge fan of the gameplay on Bowser, Mt Wario, or grumble either.

Top Bottom