• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Roo

Because they're bad at it probably
lol

Yep, I love drifting in those turns, the whole track is amazing.

tumblr_m2oto7SGwf1qzv4vio1_400.gif

It and RR64 are two of my favorites honestly and I didn't think I was going to like RR when it was debuted.

I don't hate it, I just fall off every time. The turns are intense. Especially on GAF-cc.

I dont hate it, but inward bikes are a pain in the ass in the last curve. Now RR64... Inward bikes are masterfull there on the 4 wide curves the track has.
Maybe I like it a lot because I'm good at it.
Even with karts the last curve before the finish line is just brutal. One mistake and you're fucked.

Sounds about right. Add Grumble Volcano to shit tier.
You sir have terrible taste.

-PXG-

So, DLC characters ideas

Birdo
Dry Bones
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Bowser Jr.
Dry Bowser
Kamek
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Cranky Kong

Fandangox

uh that's very odd. I crossed the finish line, but the game didn't show my standing nor anyone else's it just kept running. Then it comm'd

also whoeve threw that blue shell at sunshine airport...

So yeah I'm still deciding whether to get Wind Waker HD or Pikmin 3 as the free game? The others don't interest me as much and I would've gotten Tropical Freeze if it was on the list but I know that was never going to happen seeing how new it is in comparison to the others.

I've never played Wind Waker or a Pikmin game and both seem to be fairly low in size. Does Pikmin 3 play well solely with the Gamepad? My setup means that using the Wiimote is possible but not the most efficient.

So, DLC characters ideas

Birdo
Dry Bones
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Bowser Jr.
Dry Bowser
Kamek
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Cranky Kong
Proffesor E Gadd
Nabbit

Cranky Kong would be amazing for his expressions alone.

Knowing our luck we'll get Dry Bones Bowser, Diamond Rosalina, Baby Wario and Baby Waluigi.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
So yeah I'm still deciding whether to get Wind Waker HD or Pikmin 3 as the free game? The others don't interest me as much and I would've gotten Tropical Freeze if it was on the list but I know that was never going to happen seeing how new it is in comparison to the others.

I've never played Wind Waker or a Pikmin game and both seem to be fairly low in size. Does Pikmin 3 play well solely with the Gamepad? My setup means that using the Wiimote is possible but not the most efficient.

I say, get WWHD for the visual spectacle alone. it will leave you speechless. Pikmin 3 is the better game tho, so keep it on your list of must buys

On another note, I don't think DLC will get announced at E3. MK8 sold pretty well but the Digital Event would have been recorded before it was even released. The Mercedes thing is free so that's not really an issue. Unless it's a last minute edit and they just announce they're starting to work on DLC, it will just come off as withholding content from the main game which Nintendo seems to be against, at least I think I remember them saying that.

Fandangox

I panicked when I saw the blue shell at Mount Wario but I drew the super horn at the last fucking second before it hit me. That was amazing

Top Bottom