• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Sendou

Lol this is why I said nobody tries to win races. Also if you get a defensive item don't use it no matter what position you're in and don't get new items those 4 guys in front of you don't matter. 5th place is considered a win for some reason.

I don't understand people who don't play offensively.

Sendou

Me either but sometimes it is ok to play defensively and I'm not saying use all your items right when you get them but use your items wisely!

Play to win don't play to finish 11th or better!

Only the first place matters. If everyone played thinking like that this game could get interesting.

akaoni

Banned
GAF has gotten so good that the game at times seems less 'broken' than I first thought, people are keeping up with 1st quite often.

Is there any way I can copy my MK8 save data from one Mii to another? I've been playing on my brothers Mii this whole time and now when I go to play with my own Mii, none of the save data is there.

ChrisD

11th place and I get a mushroom guy ahead of me gets lightning.... sometimes the weapons are truly messed up.

Nothing beats getting a Green Shell in last place just to see everyone ahead of you get Triple Mushrooms/Red/Green. It's like the game is just messing with you at that point.

I always play to win and it always leaves me totally exposed :(

If you get good offensive items try to hold on to them as long as you can until the next item box and then release your wrath on the fools who stayed in front of you while you also get another item to fuck them with!

ChrisD

If you get good offensive items try to hold on to them as long as you can until the next item box and then release your wrath on the fools who stayed in front of you while you also get another item to fuck them with!

Downside being the person in front of you now has defense if they didn't already. And if they DID, they probably just got something else to drag along.

Top Bottom