• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

-PXG-

This is such horse fuck. I went from kicking ass and being 1st for nearly the whole race to dead last and ultimately seventh... Seriously?

ChrisD

The battery life of the gamepad has never been an issue for me until i got this game

Are you playing Off-TV?

If your answer is no, make sure you've turned Power-Save on, and the brightness all the way down. It's lasted me at least six hours of continued use with those settings. After that it's probably a good time for a break anyways, lol.

ffdgh

Out of the way darkrai.
KuGsj.gif

Ramirez

Run someone over with a Bullet Bill, see them spin out then they're instantly passing me .1 seconds later. Pretty sure this games net code isn't that great.

Wazzy

Banned
Played this at my friends house and it's was sooo damn fun.

I tried an online match and only ranked 6th. Still, it was a really fun match. It's making me want to buy a Wii U.

ffdgh

Few things feel as bad as having 10 coins and then having 0 a few moments later :{

Edit: Oh well :/

Prancer roller isn't pink gold peach's best choice you know :p.

Circuit special, sports coup, mach 8, and gold with buttons/rollers will give 4.25 speed with the same 3 accel.

Heck, it'll probably work wonders with your mii.

Powerwing

Since the 5.0 update i have a 160-2713 error (not enough power to the HDD or it is disonnected) when playing MK8 (digital version btw). My Hdd is connected with a Y cable, the game loads fine, even playing a race then just before going to second race, it crashes. Some of you have experienced same issue ?
I have transfered the game to internal memory so it' good for now but it's annoying since Wii u doesn't have lot of internal memory.

Top Bottom