• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

That was the last one for me.
I think I made a huge progress today.
I literally went from total noob to beating the likes of Justice and Exentryk several times.
As a whole I feel satisfied lol
Thanks guys. That was fun. GGs.

Roo

So any new dominant strategies develop in my absence? I see you are biking now, Roo.
Firehop? Slide hop?
Yeah, Exentryk and I decided to get out of our comfort zone. He's using karts now and I'm using bikes. We started yesterday, actually.

Exentryk

Btw Roo, slide hopping works for inward bikes on downhill sections.

For karts, slide hopping on straights is better than just neutral hopping it seems. Saw the donut plains world record getting beaten coz of this find.

Roo

Eh.. I'll leave the bike training for now.
I'll train with Exentryk with an smaller group. You guys are being assholes to me and I'm already frustrated as it is.

Exentryk

Eh.. I'll leave the bike training for now.
I'll train with Exentryk with an smaller group. You guys are being assholes to me and I'm already frustrated as it is.

I won't get to play with you guys until next weekend now. Unless you plan to stick around till you did you last night, and then I might be able to get a couple of hours in.

I spent some time playing this MK8 world cup tournament using a kart last night. Tourneys might be the way to go to practice if you don't want to lose VR while learning. But yeah, nothing beats playing with friends and learning at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom