• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooD1234

Well, GG all. The player pool is getting way too small for me now so too next time night.

Also of all the night, I had the worst one tonight. Fucking blooper and coins at every important turn.

Roo

Exentryk, inside drift bikes can't firehop at all?
I tried to do it in MKS using a shroom and I could do it but I don't know if it worked or not.

Exentryk

Exentryk, inside drift bikes can't firehop at all?
I tried to do it in MKS using a shroom and I could do it but I don't know if it worked or not.

You can hop, but it won't give you any speed increase.

Also, my bike strats don't work as planned for karts. Need to re learn some things.

Roo

You can hop, but it won't give you any speed increase.

Also, my bike strats don't work as planned for karts. Need to re learn some things.
I see.
Yeah, I need to learn new moves. I'm still outside drifting on this thing.
I feel sorry for Enforced tho, he's collateral damage in our learning process lol

Exentryk

Yeah, sorry Enforced. Thanks for bearing with us XD

But his fire flowers are getting annoying too :p

EDIT - Sorry, DaSorceror XD

Roo

Wide turns are still a huge issue. I just can't time my drift right.
That Mario circuit race was hilarious.

DooD1234

Wide turns are still a huge issue. I just can time my drift right.
That Mario circuit race was hilarious.

Here an advice with inside drifting that always help me. When they drift they almost make a 90 degree turn. So turn when you need to drift rather than ahead of time.

Roo

Here an advice with inside drifting that always help me. When they drift they almost make a 90 degree turn. So turn when you need to drift rather than ahead of time.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
I always seem to miss the drift right in the middle of my turn.

Exentryk

That Grumble Volcano run felt decent. Was kinda in control of the kart there. Also, learning that just doing a little hop to changing alignment helps a lot.

Exentryk

^ Also, it might take you some practice to learn taking the right path of the piranha in Bone Dry.

Thank you for the triple reds :D

Exentryk

I'm learning man. It sends me into off road more than it helps. :(

EDIT - You are getting good at driving the bike. Or at least you can do donut plains well o_O

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Did okay for a lap and a half before I started running into everything. Damn water tracks.

Got to quit mashing the item button when I get a box, keep accidentally using them. Can't believe that shell actually hit Roo.

Exentryk

Wow! Dry Dry Desert is really annoying for karts. Keep sliding off into offroad, and can't even collect the coins. Need more practice.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Wow! Dry Dry Desert is really annoying for karts. Keep sliding off into offroad, and can't even collect the coins. Need more practice.

It's annoying with anything >_>

Especially out of practice, didn't get those drifts on the first half right on any lap.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
God damn it why did I pick random.

How did I come in second on Music Park, between being out of practice and sucking at that track regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom