• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the golden wheels, went through the times which are very generous.

I shall be on tonight as well. I wish we could join comms and scream at one another. I need to replicate the atmosphere of my youth.

Im so happy to see full lobbies on mario kart 8 again. Before it was just 3-4 people on at any time. Id be lucky to see more than 6.

Thanks to the dlc nintendo brought the excitement back to the game. Im so happy ;_;

Porcile

Not sure why I bothered but I finally got all 90 stamps. Didn't even get a notification for my trouble and I'm only on 6000 coins. It really was a chore in the end. The lightweights are absolutely terrible, I'm full of admiration for anyone who can win races with those slow as shit fuckers.

Roo

Since I didn't post it yet lol

iizAR7GzobdJ.jpg

iTDmoEoP2DMaY.jpg

lol at my BR

Gattuso

Trying to link my stats screenshot I posted on Miiverse. :(

I joined DaSorcerer's game.

Also the game only saves the Tires and Glider but not the Kart?

you can't just direct link the image? or upload it somewhere using the browser?

the game saves my complete set up every time

you can't just direct link the image? or upload it somewhere using the browser?

the game saves my complete set up every time
I can't get the direct link through mobile Miiverse. :/ Or I don't know how.

Really? It never saves my blue Mercedes, maybe it doesn't work on DLC cars?

Gattuso

I can't get the direct link through mobile Miiverse. :/ Or I don't know how.

Really? It never saves my blue Mercedes, maybe it doesn't work on DLC cars?
If you're on your phone doing it then you can press and hold on the image and just open in a new tab to get the link.(for android anyway, not sure about others)

DaBoss

What the fuck was that? Game is trolling me right now. It was giving me coins like we're in the normal room and then the blue shell passes me, then goes back in reverse and knocks me off stage, and when Lakitu is bringing me back, it hits me and explodes making me stunned even longer.

I'm guessing the pathfinding in Yoshi Valley for the blue shell is messed up, but it hit me on that big turn where the split paths meet up.
I took that clock hand shortcut so elegantly. :( Still gutted.
I took it as well trying to stop you lol.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU, DABOSS
I laughed lol.

DaBoss

I really don't know why the game loves for me to torture daydream so much.

The blue shell was from me.

This was worth a double post.

braves01

Banned
Any of you guys got tips for racking up coins for the golden glider besides just playing a lot?

I assume the only coins that count toward your total are the ones you finish the race with, so 1,000 races finished with ten coins is the minimum number you'd need I guess. I'm at 4,000 coins, so only 600 more races to go I guess :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom