• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooD1234

Can't wait for full on frantic Gaf 12 man races next week. The salt is going to be real. And then it probably going to be dead again after smash comes out the next week.

Roo

Can't wait for full on frantic Gaf 12 man races next week. The salt is going to be real. And then it probably going to be dead again after smash comes out the next week.
True.
To be honest, I think a week is infinitely better than the release date a lot of us feared which was around the same time or after Smash.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Unfortunately you might be right. I'm going to get my revenge with you soon. :p

True.
To be honest, I think a week is infinitely better than the release date a lot of us feared which was around the same time or after Smash.

Agreed but I still wish that it's out few days ago so we could have two weeks to enjoy the dlc.

Do I need to preorder the DLC packs to get the Yoshis and Shy Guys and the double pack, or will those still be available after this first pack is released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom