• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needham

Quite possibly the strangest "race" I've ever been in. I couldn't see what you were doing at the end Needham but you improvised well and we crossed the line in style hahah.
I was trying to push you over the line while backing up, but Lakitu picked me up right before I hit you and carried me over you and the finish line.

Dr Prob

Banned
Roo you asshole. Knew you were going to drop that banana on Mt. Wario, but what could I do? Go around? Got stuck behind some dude holding triple shells who couldn't drive at all and quit halfway through :D Ended up in a good room but it filled before I could get over here and post.

Oh, darn, I guess I would have to add some of you guys. Feel free to add me whenever: jorgejjvr. Though you guys are playing, I understand :(

I'll add you later on dude. This just isn't working tonight. I'm going out. DILDOBOOBS

Roo

Roo you asshole. Knew you were going to drop that banana on Mt. Wario, but what could I do? Go around? Got stuck behind some dude holding triple shells who couldn't drive at all and quit halfway through :D Ended up in a good room but it filled before I could get over here and post.
You had a green shell, please don't say you wouldn't hit if you had the chance.
I had to do something :)

Roo

I love off tv play. I can play as well as I'm using a pro controller and I don't have to share the tv

I had to use the gamepad because my Wii Remote died on me but I just can't get used to this tiny low res screen. I just can't. I do considerably worse when I'm using the gamepad. Case in point me not getting any higher than 4th-5th. There's too much going on to react fast lol

mmxzero

Good games all.
I had to use the gamepad because my Wii Remote died on me but I just can't get used to this tiny low res screen. I just can't. I do considerably worse when I'm using the gamepad. Case in point me not getting any higher than 4th-5th. There's too much going on to react fast lol

I had to use the gamepad today as well. Luckily Ive only had to do that a few times, I miss my extra p's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom