• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Yay, two blue's in a row dodged with a shroom. I think I have the timing down now, though holding a shroom for most of the match is risky.

I didn't even notice I was last until the race ended LOL

My last one.

Edit: I have no idea what that was about Albo but OK I guess :/

Good games everyone!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
The mushroom gives, and the mushroom takes away...

None of these people's VR is too high, huh...?

EDIT: Well, one person. Blew out at the start of Yoshi Valley, and was in second by the end of the first lap.

Exentryk

Yeah, bad room. I have to leave anyway, so catch you later man! Should be able to get more races in this weekend :D

Also, trying slim tyres? :p

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Yeah, wanted to see how they worked out for me. Unfortunately, I screwed up the starting boost on two of those three races, so didn't really get to see. I'll try again some other time.

GGs. Later.

Roo

Nintendo please hurry up and release some DLCs, I'm starting to lose interest in this game :(
I don't think they will release DLC for this game beyond the Mercedes one.
The game is flooded with so many flaws I would rather see Nintendo fix those instead of focusing on additional content.

Grizzo

I don't think they will release DLC for this game beyond the Mercedes one.
The game is flooded with so many flaws I would rather see Nintendo fix those instead of focusing on additional content.

I see. Yeah well, being able to check our own stats would be great, for a start!

angry Grizzo avatar still makes me laugh

haha you must be laughing nervously because he looks so fierce, right?

it's the american version of Grizzo

eosos

Banned
Sorry if this has been asked, but can you redeem the free game code you get with mario kart and then use another one that someone gave you for a different game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom