• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

mark the dating cliches that apply to your history

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

1. Break up with someone only to later get back together
2. Remeet ex or past crush years later and start dating
3. Been cheated on (kissing)
4. Been cheated on (sexually)
5. You cheated on your gf or bf (kissing)
6. You cheated on your gf or bf (sexually)
7. Break up with someone because another oppurtunity opened up. Basically a clean switch
8. You were used in a switch
9. Had a 1 night stand, no contact afterwards
10. 2 girls at once :)

For me, those that apply to my past.. 1, 4(no 3 involved), 8(got the short end of the stick in that matter)

Alucard

Banned
Only #8 for me...was used in a switch.

Don't forget the famous "it's not you it's me" breakup routine. I've used it and have had it used on me.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
1,2,3 and 9 and by god somday 10, I swear it on my everything.

None of those apply to me (as far as I know), except #9 if it means that I had 1 night stands when I wasn't in a relationship.

=W=

J2 Cool said:
7. Break up with someone because another oppurtunity opened up. Basically a clean switch
11. Broke up with someone because you were too busy playing The Wind Waker to pay them any attention

For me, those that apply to my past.. 1, 4(no 3 involved), 8(got the short end of the stick in that matter)

Only 11

Seth C

J2 Cool said:

1, 2, 7, and 10 is coming soon.

Tamanon

Banned
Hrm...let's see....

10. 2 girls at once

That's about it:p

aoi tsuki

Only #10. It happened a couple of times and both times it wasn't as good as i expected. The first time it started off with the girl i was dating and her friend going at it, and me going at it with myself. i edged in with my girl and the other girl tried to accomodate me, but it was still kinda awkward with her. After it was over i found out that she really preferred guys, and only got into it as much as she did because i wasn't as uptight about it as my date's last boyfriend. It was better the second time around, but i still prefer the intimacy of one-on-one.

Kinda reminds me of the first time i tried double dutch [jump rope]. Kinda scary at first since both girls seemed content to do what they were doing on their own, but when i managed to get it was kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom