• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

This update was made for me!

Gamora bios for all those tokens I was saving up! Yes! Interested in trying Daredevil with all the new buffs since he's a Speed character and I don't really have too many. Doc Ock Uniform is really cool, gotta see what it really adds before I jump to grab it. Haven't used Doc Ock yet... might not be worth trying to unlock and train..

Im only 2 bios away from 3 star She Hulk! Ugh I can almost taste it!

-Digits-

Im only 2 bios away from 3 star She Hulk! Ugh I can almost taste it!

image.php

Sorry

Jessica Jones looks fun, but my real hope is that Daredevil rightfully assumes his place as a top tier character. I might even splurge on his costume if he's good.

Would it be dumb to run two separate speed characters in a team (DD and Spider-Man)?

Drayco21

Sounds good. Does this game shoehorn you into playing PVP? Not even remotely interested.

It's totally optional, but it's easy, fast and lets you farm bios for characters you wouldn't be able to get much of otherwise, like Carol and Gamora. At the end of each week, it also gives you free crystals for participating in the week's rankings- I get at least 150ish a week, even when I'm phoning it in, or don't have much time to play, which really adds up to let you get costumes or a nice flash sale.

It doesn't unless you want certain things (some characters can only be farmed through those modes). It's worth mentioning the PvP modes aren't true PvP, in that you're not playing against a human, just the AI using their team. The modes are worth trying to see if you like them. They also award you with bonus items and whatnot to speed things up for you, but again, nothing necessary.

Drayco21

Why it is that Quake's new uni has lower stats than the previous? Wtf.

To punish people for choosing an MCU costume over a comic one, as it should be.

I thought the effect was supposed to be way better between them; most people seemed to agree that Quake's current uni is kinda meh, because mental damage doesn't really matter.

Drayco21

Wow Superior Spidey Doc Ock is like a completely new character.

I just wish they'd gone the extra mile to change his name like they did Giant Man/Goliath and Daisy/Quake.

Going to be a long road for my Dock Ock now, though- he was sitting on the backburner at two stars, no upgrades and level 1 skills. Looking forward to using him now.

Just so we're all clear, Superior Spidey is a Doc Ock costume, not Spider-Man.

You can now do a 3 Spidey team!

Spider-Man, Spidock, Superior Spider-Man!

Drayco21

They even gave SpOck his own 6* skill. See Drayco, characters as costumes aren't bad!

I'd still rather have him as a separate character, since they did all the work to make him function as one.

Still, Netmarble continues to show you guys over at Gaz what's up; this is how you do Enhanced Costumes. Tell Ryolnir to get it together.

I grabbed it too. I couldn't stand spidey doc but this one is all types of hotness. Adding another to my daily bio grind

I looooved SpOck, great series, one of my favourite Spidey arcs in years.

Just so we're all clear, Superior Spidey is a Doc Ock costume, not Spider-Man.

You can now do a 3 Spidey team!

Spider-Man, Spidock, Superior Spider-Man!

HOLY SHIT. MEGATON.

Even better!!!

Time to start grinding Ock bios.

I'd still rather have him as a separate character, since they did all the work to make him function as one.

Still, Netmarble continues to show you guys over at Gaz what's up; this is how you do Enhanced Costumes. Tell Ryolnir to get it together.

I wouldn't. That'd be new bios to farm.

edit: and to be fair to Gaz, MH heroes have way more mechanics, balancing, and moves to consider.

To criticize Gaz, this Superior costume looks way better than the MH one. It makes me feel so dumb that I spent so much more for the MH one in real cash and this was earned through in game currency for free.

Durden77

Ultron just became my first 6*, and holy shit just in time because his new 6* skill is so sick. He's a summoner now!!

NM really does continue to impress with these updates damn. Will not let me stop playing.

Also I just started farming Doc Ock because he was one of the only characters I still have at 1*. This update has got me written all over it.

Wow and the readjusted the leveling! Excellent! I always thought it was dumb that 4* didn't allow you to level more. This makes much more sense. Killing it NM KILLING IT.

Carol still needs an actual buff, she doesn't feel any stronger and her stats are just mildly better.

I want that Superior Spiderman costume but I'm still waiting for a decent bios sale I want, if it doesn't come along I'll get it last minute.

Costumes>>>>>>>>>>>>bios

I regret spending crystals on bios and passing on some unis.

She-Hulk :(
True but the costumes are mostly only available when characters have just been released and I don't know for sure yet if I want to use them. In hindsight I should've bought the She-Hulk and Venom costumes though.

So is there no way to farm Jess bios? Is she gonna be like the A-Force characters?

Looks like it. At least we got the selectors.

True but the costumes are mostly only available when characters have just been released and I don't know for sure yet if I want to use them. In hindsight I should've bought the She-Hulk and Venom costumes though.

Just preview the characters until you've gotten a good enough feel for them. You can always continue earning bios for your mains, but you may never (or at least not for a long time) be able to get some of these costumes again.

The updates recently have really been top notch. Kudos to the team.

This game takes up so much of my gaming time... or just time period. Even when I'm playing another game I have to it running. These great additions aren't helping!

Durden77

The updates recently have really been top notch. Kudos to the team.

This game takes up so much of my gaming time... or just time period. Even when I'm playing another game I have to it running. These great additions aren't helping!

Yeah it's kind of embarrassing almost for me. Jesus. This game takes up way too much of my time.

Also, clear tickets have went from bullshit to hot commodities. These auto runs are way too useful, and at least lets me play a few other games while it's running.

Yeah I now do everything I need to do every day(VS, BW, Timeline, etc) and then put it on auto play so my characters can get xp.

Speaking of, they still need to buff xp chips, they're completely useless once you pass level 35 unless it's a level 5 chip, which is ironic since I need no help to get characters to 35.

Those in Capes who are level 60 (or soon to be) will be in a good spot once the Alliance hits 20 soon. At that point using clear tickets for instant clears of all Story missions up to chapter 6-7 becomes a viable thing. The XP gained for the later missions is worth running them, but this will cut down a lot of time for farming characters in those earlier missions.

Yeah I didn't even notice 20 was the max level. I've been running everything even at level 60 so being able to skip the early stuff will definitely save some time.

Clear tickets are definitely draining now with the auto play. I had over 5500 and am now down to 4300 and it hasn't even been that long since that update came.

Durden77

Yeah I didn't even notice 20 was the max level. I've been running everything even at level 60 so being able to skip the early stuff will definitely save some time.

Clear tickets are definitely draining now with the auto play. I had over 5500 and am now down to 4300 and it hasn't even been that long since that update came.

You 1%! I'm jealous as fuck. I went from like 100 to 4 in clear tickets and I thought I was loaded haha. I have to do villian siege immediately everyday now because I need them for special missions.

It doesn't unless you want certain things (some characters can only be farmed through those modes). It's worth mentioning the PvP modes aren't true PvP, in that you're not playing against a human, just the AI using their team. The modes are worth trying to see if you like them. They also award you with bonus items and whatnot to speed things up for you, but again, nothing necessary.

Tried it and am fine with it...more painless than I anticipated. I broke down and bought the Jessica Jones pack, which came with a ton of stones, gold, etc. Sitting at four star, three mastery, and level 39. I like her, she's a rumbler. Those level five exp kits sure helped.

I'm also REALLY liking this Daredevil costume. Blinds everyone around you on a short cooldown.

Kepow emailed me to say you need to add me to the alliance!

Zero-ELEC

Banned
So, question: I'm currently running with She-Hulk, Wasp and Captain Marvel; but I've been hearing that Captain Marvel ain't that good. Does anyone recommend me changing her up for another Universal (or maybe Speed?) character? If so, who? Is Elsa Bloodstone any good? Keep in mind that I'm probably not going to be competitive and I'm just playing it for the (really bad) story.

Also, I've been logging in daily for a couple of months now, and just barely playing so I've got a bunch of stuff I'm never using, so upgrading a character is mostly trivial.

So, question: I'm currently running with She-Hulk, Wasp and Captain Marvel; but I've been hearing that Captain Marvel ain't that good. Does anyone recommend me changing her up for another Universal (or maybe Speed?) character? If so, who? Is Elsa Bloodstone any good? Keep in mind that I'm probably not going to be competitive and I'm just playing it for the (really bad) story.

Also, I've been logging in daily for a couple of months now, and just barely playing so I've got a bunch of stuff I'm never using, so upgrading a character is mostly trivial.

Universal vision

I used to play the marvel heroes game, but there was never any incentive to log in every day. And then they nerfed the rewards in the 3v3 matches. You used to get crystals if you play non stop for 2 days straight. Then they changed it to shards and in the end you got less crystals. It was pretty impossible to get new or special characters. Just felt like a grind that wasn't fun. I get emails asking me to come back, and I think why should I? The way net marble keeps on with their new updates, fresh contests (like the Halloween event) special check in bonuses etc, and never feeling that characters are not obtainable.

Top Bottom