• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

That "x 3" is your 1100 bonus. You don't get anything on top of that. The red number you see is the total amount of crystals you'll get from buying the deal.
This is correct. In game, it is written in a way that is very misleading. Previously, the bonus listed at the bottom was in addition to the amount listed on the top. This time, it is already included and simply showing how much extra is provided from the deal.

-Digits-

What are these black friday token things and how do I get them? I saw something on startup about buying them or something. Do they pop up as flash sales or something?

This is correct. In game, it is written in a way that is very misleading. Previously, the bonus listed at the bottom was in addition to the amount listed on the top. This time, it is already included and simply showing how much extra is provided from the deal.

Yeah, thats fucked up the way they write the bonus. I fell for the stark stash that way. Still debating if its worth grabbing one, I probably will since I want to grab the Cap and IM costumes. Makes them better, so its a no brainer.

Got Gamora to 5* today with daily hero chest. Nice.... I should finally be able to start grinding Special Bios and get to Elite missions now.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Costume prices going up blows. Going to take me even longer to save up crystals. I guess I should decide on one to buy at 750 before it goes up. Probably Giant Man.

What are these black friday token things and how do I get them? I saw something on startup about buying them or something. Do they pop up as flash sales or something?

They'll add a shop in some fashion to redeem them. For one token you get 150 crystals, for five you get 800 and for 20 you get the mega 6* rank up ticket.

Costume prices going up blows. Going to take me even longer to save up crystals. I guess I should decide on one to buy at 750 before it goes up. Probably Giant Man.

Only the previously limited availability costumes are going up in price.

Last night there was a limited sale of 180 IF bios(with the usual extras that come with that pack) that also contained a token, every user can buy 2. Like previous "special" sales it was limited in quantity and started at a very unfortunate time(I think around 11 PM EST give or take).

The pack cost 1250 crystals so it was sold out in a matter of hours.

Edit:
151123_NBT.png
Apparently I missed the bios selector because it sold out in half an hour.

Damnit, seriously tempted to buy the 1650 crystals deal so I can buy a couple of costumes before they go up in price.

But then Netmarble wins :(

So the 'crystals 1+1+1 combo', in the advert it says you get 1650 crystals for the price of 550, but then underneath that, obscured by the 'don't show for today' bar, it says something about getting a 4 star hero chest with your first purchase and 30 x some kind of token with the second? I can't quite make it out. Can someone clarify for me exactly what you get?
It's stupid how unclear it all is.

GreekWolf

My 3 star battleworld team just cannot finish in the top 100, no matter what I do.

I always manage to get into the 70's or 80's before exhausting all my daily entries, then watch helplessly as someone bounces me out within the last hour of the event.

So frustrating

Edit: Congrats to Capes on hitting level 20!

So the 'crystals 1+1+1 combo', in the advert it says you get 1650 crystals for the price of 550, but then underneath that, obscured by the 'don't show for today' bar, it says something about getting a 4 star hero chest with your first purchase and 30 x some kind of token with the second? I can't quite make it out. Can someone clarify for me exactly what you get?
It's stupid how unclear it all is.

You can scroll the picture down to see it. You get a hero chest for buying the first of the two allowed purchases of that package and a bio selector for buying the second. Goes for all three, and those extra rewards will be distributed next week.

Durden77

Is there anyway of knowing what a combined ISO is going to turn out to be? I now have a useless 4* ISO on Ultron because I combined a 3* all attack and a 3* physical attack and it became physical attack ISO. Really annoying, but I don't want to pay the crystals to unequip it.

They really should have a gold option to unequip ISO. It'd be fine even if it was an exorbitant amount, but having crystals being the only option is so dumb.

EDIT : Just figured out that you can replace ISO with a new piece for free. Sweet!

Durden77

I have enough to buy one more costume, but I can't decide which one. I feel like I should buy Throot just because everyone says he's so good, but I don't use Groot too often. He's still at 2 stars.

Coustumes I have are...

Punisher
Ghost Rider
Blade
Iron Man 2099
Blingpin
Captain Falcon
Ultron Prime

I want Hulk's, but I wish he had a cooler costumes because I think Maestro looks stupid.

To be fair, Black Friday is an ploy designed by American capitalism to milk us for every last dollar. This sale is timed to maximize American
and South Korean
sales.

I've started to see it slip into UK culture the past few years. Y'all gave us Adele, so we got the better end of the deal. What about the rest of Europe? You guys dealing with Black Friday?

I wish this game swapped art styles with Contest of Champions. The game is so much richer but I love CoC's art so much more so I end up playing it more. :(

I'm not a fan of CoC's artstyle at all. Everyone is overly bulky and the faces all look meh. I actually think MFF has the best artstyle behind only MvC3 when it comes to Marvel games. Marvel Heroes has a couple standout looks too, but the art styles in that game vary wildly.

Durden77

I'm not a fan of CoC's artstyle at all. Everyone is overly bulky and the faces all look meh. I actually think MFF has the best artstyle behind only MvC3 when it comes to Marvel games. Marvel Heroes has a couple standout looks too, but the art styles in that game vary wildly.

Yeah I'm sorry Benjamin, but I definitely agree with this. CoC's art style is one of the reasons I don't play it anymore. FF's art style is one of the reasons I continue to play it.

Ploid 3.0

I bought the stark tech thing yesterday, and recently the timer refreshed with no +75 to my crystals. Is there a way to claim them manually or something?

Edit: The counter seems to be just for show. I got the 75 crystals when normal daily resets happened.

So, what do people buy with crystals? And holy crap the daily login rewards are crazy. Just got 200,000 gold, and before that I got 300 crystals I think.

I bought the stark tech thing yesterday, and recently the timer refreshed with no +75 to my crystals. Is there a way to claim them manually or something?

Edit: The counter seems to be just for show. I got the 75 crystals when normal daily resets happened.

So, what do people buy with crystals? And holy crap the daily login rewards are crazy. Just got 200,000 gold, and before that I got 300 crystals I think.

Use crystals mainly on costumes or flash sales that have bios for hard to get characters. And the login rewards you're getting are a once per account, several day thing. It won't be that crazy for long.

Bit the bullet and bought the crystal deal.
Got Kingpin, IM and Caps 2099 costumes.

Got my first 6 star character! Hulk (well, Maestro). And Vision is nearly there too.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Calculated the time I'd take me to 6* Superior Spider-Man and just pulled the trigger, and ticketed him to 6* immediately. My team is a reverse sausage party. All of my 6 stars were ladies, and I really wanted him ASAP.

No regrets. Goddamn he's fantastic. He's like a combat version of Yellowjacket.

I don't know what to spend my speed bios on anymore, BW 6*, I'm going to get those 2x100 bios for Gamora and Spidey so they'll be 6* too, I want GG to stay 3* for Battleworld, so what's left? Falcon maybe, but can I keep the bios for when a new character comes out? I feel like I'm all set as far as Speed characters go.

Eh I'm not a collector so I don't really care about Ant-Man or Black Cat and I have no need for more useful Speed characters unless they can outclass BW, Spidey or Gamora and for now I don't think any of them can.

I'd put DD above Gamora. And if you really don't want to bother with another character, just pile up bios for BW or Spidey for when you want to rank up their gear past 15.

Yeah I'm sorry Benjamin, but I definitely agree with this. CoC's art style is one of the reasons I don't play it anymore. FF's art style is one of the reasons I continue to play it.

The characters just has so much more personality, iunno.

It might just specificly be Daredevil's model. The exaggerated style actually makes his show costume look cool and the textures work nicely in the victory screen.

But yeah, I'm mostly on FF these days because you can upgrade star characters and it's super easy to tape lower characs to my monster lvl 30 ghost rider and level them up quick.

Would you place DD above Gamora if he didn't have a 6* skill and a costume? I think she outclasses him if she had either one, I'd rather just wait for that.

No costume? Sure. No 6* skill? Not so sure. But now it really seems like you're moving the goalpost so that you don't have to bother with another character. If you're set on sticking with your current characters for now, either save the selectors for future characters you may like more or use them on the character you want to gear up. You need around 200 extra bios to get a character's gear up to 20.

Drayco21

What characters have 6 * skills?

Currently:

Agent Coulson
Angela
Black Bolt
Black Panther
Black Widow
Blade
Captain America
Daredevil
Deathlok
Doctor Octopus / Superior Spider-Man
Elsa Bloodstone
Ghost Rider
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Jessica Jones
Kingpin
Lady Sif
Lash
Lincoln Campbell
Loki
Luke Cage
Malekith
Mockingbird
Nico Minoru
Punisher
Quake
Sharon Carter
She-Hulk
Singularity
Spider-Man
Thor
Ultron
Venom
War Machine
Warwolf
Winter Soldier

So, I guess most of the roster at this point, then. Mostly the Guardians and Ant-Man update cast missing theirs, plus a few more outliers from the launch roster.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
My first 6* will be YJ in a few days. Maybe DD next, unless Giant Man catches up from special missions before I get there with DD.

Top Bottom