• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

-Digits-

Anyone else have wonky energy regen? Sometimes my energy goes from full to a low value. If I then force close and relog it'll fix itself but if I claim any energy from the inbox or achievements then it adds to the bugged value and the rest is lost.

Happened to me this morning, claimed 100 energy that was about to expire and ended up with 128 energy where I had 101 before.

Anyone else have wonky energy regen? Sometimes my energy goes from full to a low value. If I then force close and relog it'll fix itself but if I claim any energy from the inbox or achievements then it adds to the bugged value and the rest is lost.

Happened to me this morning, claimed 100 energy that was about to expire and ended up with 128 energy where I had 101 before.

Yeah I'm sure there's something weird going on with my energy and clear tickets.
I'm pretty sure I had over 100 clear tickets then this morning I had 36 and I'm sure I didn't use that many today.

Nothing on that scale, but whenever I claim the inbox energy and it goes above my cap, it doesn't add the full amount. So if I have 34 energy for example and claim 100, I end up with 130.

Yeah I've been trying to decide who to keep at 3*, I guess it would make sense for me to keep characters who are hard to farm in my 3* team like She-Hulk and Hulkbuster.

I don't understand some of the choices regarding characters and uniform selection.
I mean this Daisy person who only joined recently has three costumes already, which all look pretty similar to me, and yet there's not even a classic Thor or Hawkeye costume yet? Boooooo! More classic/comic costumes please.

Drayco21

I mean this Daisy person who only joined recently has three costumes already, which all look pretty similar to me, and yet there's not even a classic Thor or Hawkeye costume yet? Boooooo! More classic/comic costumes please.

The majority of people who play Marvel games don't care about comic books, and just want their MCU costumes, sadly. At least Hawkeye's Civil War costume is going to be passably close to an actual Hawkeye costume for once.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Boy do I ever regret feeding my Doc Ock bios to the converter. T_T It'll take me months to six star him. Oh well. My fault.

Jessica Jones is tanky as fuck. Amazing character. I've got her at 4 stars, 3 mastery, level 39. Can't wait to get her higher. A dude on YouTube posted a video of her soloing all of chapter 10 story mode.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Angela got a massive goddamn boost from this patch. She had problems soloing in the later chapters, but not anymore. And that 6 star attack is GORGEOUS.

Drayco21

Man, every time I read Jessica Jones shortened down to "JJ", I immediately read it as "JJJ" and think of Jameson being playable, and get hyped, before I realize what it really says.

The only game which would ever have Jameson as playable would be Spider-Man Unlimited. Which by the way recently had Agent Venom added. You play that Drayco?

Drayco21

The only game which would ever have Jameson as playable would be Spider-Man Unlimited. Which by the way recently had Agent Venom added. You play that Drayco?

I used to, it had Anya and Kaine! Good shit.

But early this year, I dropped my phone and cracked the corner of it, and now there's a huge deadzone in the middle of it. I'm able to play Future Fight because none of the important buttons are in the deadzone (except for the store and a few buttons on the main page, but if I flip it the other way, I can still get there), but games like Spider-Man where I need to be swiping in there quickly just aren't playable anymore.

SMU just added playable MJ and Aunt May, so I guarantee JJJ will happen at some point.

On topic, I'm still a relative Future Fight newbie, but I have probably 2/3 of the roster unlocked and about 5-6 characters in the mid 30's. I don't really have a "main" team nailed down yet, but I use Spidey pretty much always. I leveled up She-Hulk because this thread seems to put her on a pedestal, and I like her pretty well. I also have Hulk and Iron Man leveled up, and I just this morning dumped a bunch of chips into JJ. I like Daisy, too, but having her AND JJ on the team is kind of weird, visually. I dunno.

Sooo Im guessing Superior Spiderman is better than Daredevil in regards to costumes... I wanted to buy one so that's what Im leaning to.

Looks like all the limited uniforms are coming back for good, but will have a price increase along with them. They will still be 750 crystals for this week, but afterward they'll go up in price to 1250 crystals. This will be the new standard going forward (one week reduced, then permanently increased). AoU/Ant-Man costumes are excluded from this.

151120_Uni.png

Drayco21

Looks like all the limited uniforms are coming back for good, but will have a price increase along with them. They will still be 750 crystals for this week, but afterward they'll go up in price to 1250 crystals. This will be the new standard going forward (one week reduced, then permanently increased). AoU/Ant-Man costumes are excluded from this.

Laaaaaaaaaame

SSM gives you basically another character so if you can only get one, get that, unless you're going all in on DD.

You have time get both costumes!

Eh, I got SSM. I don't even use Daredevil or Doc Ock but I had to get it cause it was so cool looking, will def use Doc Ock now

151120_Uni.png

Well Damn, what should I grab here? Im definitely running SheHulk, Spiderman, Cap, IM..... probably will grab that SheHulk costume...

Is it worth spending 1500 crystals on that 10x Hero chest for bios?

Well Damn, what should I grab here? Im definitely running SheHulk, Spiderman, Cap, IM..... probably will grab that SheHulk costume...

Is it worth spending 1500 crystals on that 10x Hero chest for bios?

I'd recommend spending that on two costumes instead. if you're already grabbing She-Hulk, go for Iron Man 2099 and Cap. Spidey's looks cool, but the uniform bonus hardly makes a difference at all.

And no Carol Corps costume?

Shame.

Well they were never going to sell it flat out. Heck even if they brought it back for those who collect all the premium covers, there would probably be backlash for the original 30 day timer "forcing" people to spend a lot of money. The uniform sucked anyway, better to request something that'll make a difference.

Mrcapcom

Spidoc
Venom
Ironman
Kingpin

Those are the 4 I would be interested in getting but which should I grab? I'm thinking of getting one of those packs instead I can't decide smh Are any of the above costumes worth it?

Spidoc
Venom
Ironman
Kingpin

Those are the 4 I would be interested in getting but which should I grab? I'm thinking of getting one of those packs instead I can't decide smh Are any of the above costumes worth it?

Not a fan of Spidoc personally. Makes him too much like Spider-Man for my tastes and turns some of his attacks physical which makes the otherwise great mind booster item worthless for him. Venom's costume is a solid damage boost, but it's the IM and Kingpin costumes that stand out from that list.

Mrcapcom

Not a fan of Spidoc personally. Makes him too much like Spider-Man for my tastes and turns some of his attacks physical which makes the otherwise great mind booster item worthless for him. Venom's costume is a solid damage boost, but it's the IM and Kingpin costumes that stand out from that list.
OK so out of IM and kingpin which there? I haven't leveled KP at all Ironman I have at 4 stars and AoU costume that I brought first time I played hehe

Well f it, I had itunes credit and bought the 29.99 BF pack. I bought every costume I didn't have except for the new Iron Fist and new Quake. I don't know if I should get those since I already have 1 Quake costume and IF sucks so much even with his costume. At the same time, he likely won't get another one until maybe the TV show.

OK so out of IM and kingpin which there? I haven't leveled KP at all Ironman I have at 4 stars and AoU costume that I brought first time I played hehe

I have both costumes and both characters at 6* and they have their pros and cons. I personally think Iron Man is a better character. Kingpin does double duty as blast and combat though. His costume also changes him more. I don't think they're too far off so I would pick based on which character you like more or who you can see yourself using more.

If you already have the AoU IM, I'd go for Kingpin as long as you plan on using him a lot. If you don't think you'll bother with him, just go IM and rank him up all the way.

-Digits-

These crystal deals are tempting. I think I'll buy one so I have a reserve for another batch of costumes. They caught me a little off guard when they released the last batch so soon after the previous one so I don't have enough crystals to get all four before they increase in price. I got Superior Spider-Man and Daredevil and should probably skip Quake (as I have her previous one) and Ironfist, but I just want them from completion's sake.

I'd recommend spending that on two costumes instead. if you're already grabbing She-Hulk, go for Iron Man 2099 and Cap. Spidey's looks cool, but the uniform bonus hardly makes a difference at all.

Ugh, Damn... This Bios crawl sucks ass...

Well, at least I know... Crystals are only for Flash Sale Bios for rares and costumes. Everything else is a waste.

Gonna get me that 2099 Cap, add them back to my B team.

This is my ultimate question to answer..... Cap boost or IM boost....

These crystal deals are tempting. I think I'll buy one so I have a reserve for another batch of costumes. They caught me a little off guard when they released the last batch so soon after the previous one so I don't have enough crystals to get all four before they increase in price. I got Superior Spider-Man and Daredevil and should probably skip Quake (as I have her previous one) and Ironfist, but I just want them from completion's sake.

Completion tendencies will destroy you in this game. I just learned to let go and take advantage of what comes up. Mobile games are different beasts.

--

So many heroes that I've started but getting the mains to Lvl 40 has been my ultimate goal. Its tough, I try not to exhaust 'best condition' status so exp streaking is better.

I have Warwolf, BP, Cap, She Hulk, Doc Ock as potential combats to raise. Now Im thinking about different teams. Strikers make level runs a lot easier and matching heroes can be disappointing sometime. I pushed my Gamora past 3 star, same with Werwolf. I hear its vital to have a solid 3* team for Battleworld.

Gah this game is deep.

Mrcapcom

If you already have the AoU IM, I'd go for Kingpin as long as you plan on using him a lot. If you don't think you'll bother with him, just go IM and rank him up all the way.

I have both costumes and both characters at 6* and they have their pros and cons. I personally think Iron Man is a better character. Kingpin does double duty as blast and combat though. His costume also changes him more. I don't think they're too far off so I would pick based on which character you like more or who you can see yourself using more.

Ok I think ill go with the IronMan Costume. I want KP cause he looks cool but he's not exactly the first character I would play with and now with the updates I have so many. IM Costume seems to fix the issues I didnt like for one him flying all the time and I think his Unibeam is a bit faster with the costume.

I have about 2000 crystals I want to buy one of the packs but maybe ill just buy the costume and thats it. I'll wait for the last possible day before buying.

Right now my team is Hulk(Costume)Spidey(Costume)Regular Blaster Vision I have costume but the crits are too good for certain stages so I swap back and forth.

Top Bottom