• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Labombadog said:
Man this thread isn't moving like it used to. People busy playing the game instead of posting on GAF? Blasphemy!

Just like any fighter. Once the level of play subsizes, certain people will leave because they cant keep up and dont want to get any more serious about the game.

Azure J

Labombadog said:
Man this thread isn't moving like it used to. People busy playing the game instead of posting on GAF? Blasphemy!

I just had some work I wanted to get done URLEY so I could enjoy the stream tonight. Programming midterms are a bitch though, no matter how much prep you get. :p

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Kadey said:
Just like any fighter. Once the level of play subsizes, certain people will leave because they cant keep up and dont want to get any more serious about the game.

Also lack of spec mode hurts.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
HK-47 said:
Also lack of spec mode hurts.
The current state of online play in general hurts. We've seen more than enough people on GAF swear off the online portion of the game.

This probably has been asked several times but is the guide worth purchasing? Am I better off w/ the guides on Shoryuken.com?

Alucrid

Banned
The Int3rsect said:
This probably has been asked several times but is the guide worth purchasing? Am I better off w/ the guides on Shoryuken.com?

It's actually really, really, really good and it's nice to have all that info right at your fingertips in a nice book form. Well worth the $10 or so I spent on it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The Int3rsect said:
The guide is gatlyke but I don't think it's very newbie friendly so it depends on your own level of play.

ReiGun

The Int3rsect said:
The guide can be a good way to get you started, especially with building teams and starter combos. Plus, it's like $10 on amazon.

El Sloth

Banned
GG's to Ninajheartless. Hell naw, what's more fun than two Dorm's a fullscreen apart lobbing towers, dark holes, and random supers at each other? lol

As you can tell I have little to no clue what to with Doom or Iron Man and use them just for their assists, haha. I'm still in the process of getting better with my Dorm and Morrigan so they managed to save my ass.

Also, dude you should totally use an assist more when you're rushing me down to fuck with my push block. When you managed to get Hsien-Ko's gold armor on you would barely use it against me!

ReiGun said:
The guide can be a good way to get you started, especially with building teams and starter combos. Plus, it's like $10 on amazon.

Wow it's cheap on Amazon. Might have to buy it now.

EDIT: BOUGHT.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Hey kids, look, people finally found the team air exchange bootten! We might be playing Marvel 3 now!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Fun fact:

L Rocket Punch xx HSF, L Rocket Punch xx HSF, L Rocket Punch xx HSF, L Rocket Punch xx HSF, (L Rocket Punch xx Plasma Storm)

...works on Amaterasu, Morrigan, Viewtiful Joe, Wolverine, and Iron Man in the corner, except maybe the part in parenthesis.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Played about 20 matches with a friend of mine a few minutes ago.

Way too much stuff going on for me to keep up with at the moment, it's going to take me a while to get used to it. He destroys me with air combos as well.

USD

Wow, RyRy was absolutely dominant in the first set, and made a nice comeback in the first game of the second, but then Marn just went on a tear with Zero.

EDIT: Haha, Marn just perfected Steve H.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
USD said:
Wow, RyRy was absolutely dominant in the first set, and made a nice comeback in the first game of the second, but then Marn just went on a tear with Zero.

It almost looked to me like Marn was trolling first set. Once it was down to win or lose you see him bring in that next level shit.

Also, Shout outs to him calling out Justin. :lol: Lets go Marn.

Final round is going to be so fucking hype.

GeoNeo said:
It almost looked to me like Marn was trolling first set. Once it was down to win or lose you see him bring in that next level shit.

Also, Shout outs to him calling out Justin. :lol: Lets go Marn.

Final round is going to be so fucking hype.

Unless Justin breaks out another team featuring yet another disgustingly good assist.

Richard N still with that disgusting dante I see.

Sick Messatsu Shoryu finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom