• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
why is marn in maryland?

is ryry from maryland?

How long has xanadu games been there? This place is like 5 minutes from where i went to undergrad

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Online is ass tonight, again. Starting to wonder if it's something on my end. :( I rarely have lag-free matches. Then again, SSFIV was nowhere near this bad.

MThanded said:
why is marn in maryland?

is ryry from maryland?

How long has xanadu games been there? This place is like 5 minutes from where i went to undergrad
I live in Baltimore and I have NEVER heard of this place. Just looked it up.

zlatko

Banned
So after a ton of time in the lab and playing a friend tonight I came to the conclusion that Taskmaster is fucking god like. I messed around with Tron and she is stupid insane good, but I don't think I can keep up with everything you can string into a combo. I'll mess around with her some more, but I think I'm happy with Tmaster Sent Doom for a team.

zlatko

Banned
magnum_50cal_500.jpg

Fuck the pipe...respect the magnum. Gawd damn.

Filth

hey guys im not so great, any1 wanna play a few player matches i have the game for both ps3 and xbox. any takers ? :p

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
_tetsuo_ said:
I don't understand why people don't activate X-factor to heal their characters....
There is a time and place for it, but most people just save it to go all out at level 3 right now. That will change in the future, unless the team is based off a strong level 3 character.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
QisTopTier said:
There is a time and place for it, but most people just save it to go all out at level 3 right now. That will change in the future, unless the team is based off a strong level 3 character.

Valle has Sentinel in the wings with a magic pixel left and Dormammu at half health with some red. It is almost a no brainer at that point.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
QisTopTier said:

The strategies are so primitive at this stage, I honestly think a lot of people just forget x-factor is even there, until they're on their last character and looking for a panic button.

Just like most people don't seem to want to experiment with TACs yet.

zlatko

Banned
Kaijima said:
The strategies are so primitive at this stage, I honestly think a lot of people just forget x-factor is even there, until they're on their last character and looking for a panic button.

Just like most people don't seem to want to experiment with TACs yet.

I use X-factor if I have at least 2 bars and I catch your character on point along with an assist if I know I can kill them both. Otherwise I wait till my last character, usually Sentinel, hit XFC, and let big poppa pump do work.

smurfx

get some go again
damn i haven't played in about a week and i don't know if i will be able to play it this weekend either. salva is going to leave me in the dust. :(

Got my 5 win streak in ranked finally really quickly. Sent/Haggar/Doom. I think this team works really well. Doom missles cover Haggar and Sent and for Doom, Haggar's Lariat is a perfect "get off me" move.

Glad I got it because there was this Ammy player that XFC my whole team the next match.

I need to watch/play something more relaxing before I go to bed now. Too much hype.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
If it's true that you can block both left and right at the same time with a hitbox, then it's not surprising that the one dude uses MODOK.

Lost Fragment said:
If it's true that you can block both left and right at the same time with a hitbox, then it's not surprising that the one dude MODOK.

If you press opposite directions at the same time, one is dominant over the other.

Makoto

Mike Ross taking it against Clockwork!

Gotta say, I was really impressed by that keep away play by Spartan when he was using Arthur. I think I'll put him on my team with X-23 and Sent.

smurfx said:
damn i haven't played in about a week and i don't know if i will be able to play it this weekend either. salva is going to leave me in the dust. :(
Don't worry, I haven't played much either. Fucking college taking all my time, man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom