• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtbag

That list has got to be fake. I'd expect a venom or carnage given their fan demand and availability from Marvel.

I would have preferred a green goblin personally (with hobgoblin DLC costume) over all the other spidey villains. He's got so many cool tools to use as moves and they could have done lots of different things with him being on the glider or ground based with glider air dash / flight mode. What a missed opportunity. Do some sort of crazy lvl 3 with a glider and tons of pumpkin bombs

hitsugi

enzo_gt said:
There is no neutral response yet because there is no response yet.

What makes you so sure Strider and Gene will be in otherwise? Probably the two most unlikely on that list alongside Apocalypse.
lol strider unlikely.

unless moto kikaku has issues or some obscene demands, I think we'll be okay.

LeMaximilian said:
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 : The Online Warrior by Maximilian Episode 3
http://bit.ly/fDHIl1

Taking online experience offline is the overall theme on this one. Also tried to make the show a bit more entertaining overall.

Thanks for any input doods.

Love these. The dog was a nice touch too.

Also:
w1sho2.jpg

MiniBossBattle said:
Am I the only one that kinda wanted M.Bison or Balrog?

When this game was announced I thought Bison was a lock. And seeing Akuma as one of the Cosmic Henchmen of Galactus just seems wrong. And making Bison a beast is real easy. Marvel 2 Base and add both Ultras and you got nastiness incarnate.

The rest of the 4 Kings just wouldn't cut it in a versus game. I gave up on seeing Sagat a long time ago. Short of him throwing and turning into an actual tiger he wouldn't cut it.

And I gotta say I'm feeling a lot of "DAT LIST" but I need some confirmations before I distribute hype.

Ploid 3.0

Wow you gotta buy shadow battle 2, why keep spamming that it's available at the game start up. Hope that stops after today. Enough stuff is checked at boot already.

Ferrio

Banned
Ploid 3.0 said:
Wow you gotta buy shadow battle 2, why keep spamming that it's available at the game start up. Hope that stops after today. Enough stuff is checked at boot already.

Ya i've been spammed with battle 1 since it came out... pisses me off. This game does too much of that extra shit I don't want it to do. "Saving your points you don't give a rats ass about! Here's a new mode that sucks, I told you about it 40 other times, but maybe you forgot?"

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Ferrio said:
Ya i've been spammed with battle 1 since it came out... pisses me off. This game does too much of that extra shit I don't want it to do. "Saving your points you don't give a rats ass about! Here's a new mode that sucks, I told you about it 40 other times, but maybe you forgot?"
Go to system and disable that shit

QisTopTier said:
Go to system and disable that shit

I feel like an idiot for not figuring that one out on my own, thanks Q.

Also great vid Max, the dog is such an issue for Wesker; my confirm of M>H into palm relaunch combo madness on hit and Akuma tatsu + teleport mix-up on hit seems to result in a wiffed H and me getting punished to hell. It was good to see how an online player can transition to offline play given I've decided I'll make more effort to travel to offline events in the UK if I can start beating the top players consistently online.

Grifter

anyone by the northeast want to play on xbox?

gt - grifter 181

also, does anyone do training mode with lag bars enabled? that just seems so wrong to me.

ReXXXSoprano said:
The rest of the 4 Kings just wouldn't cut it in a versus game. I gave up on seeing Sagat a long time ago. Short of him throwing and turning into an actual tiger he wouldn't cut it.

Vega could easily be in one, I think. Crazy aerial game.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Marlinpie said he has 112 million damage combo that uses 2 meters but gains 1. So essentially a 1 meter 112 million damage viper combo.

Kimosabae

Banned
Haha fuckin' Sentinel outlined in red, pointing at the player in a haze of combustible fire, 80's action-flick style!

Tell me you all saw that!

Solune

MThanded said:
Marlinpie said he has 112 million damage combo that uses 2 meters but gains 1. So essentially a 1 meter 112 million damage viper combo.

Are you sure you don't mean 1.12 mil? 112 mil is enough to kill Sent 124 times over.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Ploid 3.0 said:

You can say that again... game take an extra 30 secs at boot just because of the useless checks...

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
how is smoothviper gonna be popping off and he isnt even playing. thats that ny swag right there.

Damn noel in losers already too lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom