• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

CAPCOM RELEASED PATCH NOTES???

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

All of them are bugs and some I didn't know about. This is a positive move by Capcom.

+1 respect.

Ferrio

Banned
LeMaximilian said:
Oooo, juicy details please! lol

Just talking about how they liked it a lot and it was very funny. They commented if you were going to do it for all characters, and would you get a 14 year old girl to play tron.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Ferrio said:
Just talking about how they liked it a lot and it was very funny. They commented if you were going to do it for all characters, and would you get a 14 year old girl to play tron.

Haha,it's good to be the son of an acting coach. Literally tons of kids/teens and adults that would like to play characters.

Dahbomb

Yeah you should do it for all characters. I would watch every single episode. I lost my shit at "Last time YOU were cool.. it was called CON AIR!"

Also, with a bunch of bugs/glitches/infinites fixed what stuff will get fixed next? I think the C.Viper infinite, Chun Li infinite, Tron lunch time are next in line. Maybe Capcom will fix DHC glitch, maybe not but it would certainly be on their mind.

It's really going to be weird playing a MVC game WITHOUT infinites.

Ferrio

Banned
LeMaximilian said:
Haha,it's good to be the son of an acting coach. Literally tons of kids/teens and adults that would like to play characters.

Just make sure they're able to spin in the air and sayyy "Woooaaa Ohhhh whoooaaa oooh" over and over.

Also, with a bunch of bugs/glitches/infinites fixed what stuff will get fixed next? I think the C.Viper infinite, Chun Li infinite, Tron lunch time are next in line. Maybe Capcom will fix DHC glitch, maybe not but it would certainly be on their mind.

What's wrong with lunch time?

LeMaximilian said:

Doom was pulled off so well I figured it would just be him. If you're going to have other cast members I can't wait to see the silliness of say Hulk or (omg) MODOK. Just be sure to be careful when you set someone's head on fire to play Dormammu.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
robut said:
Doom was pulled off so well I figured it would just be him. If you're going to have other cast members I can't wait to see the silliness of say Hulk or (omg) MODOK. Just be sure to be careful when you set someone's head on fire to play Dormammu.

I'm really looking forward to the next one, preparations are at hand. However, the first shoot ended up costing me an excess of $600 budget out of my pocket. I tend to be a little obsessive with carrying out the concept I originally thought of.

The next one is gonna start shooting early May, and hopefully it'll go much faster, much smoother and cost way less.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
smurfx said:
no i usually handle him just fine but i can fuck up from time to time. are you a shitty player that looks better because of sentinel? no need to be so salty bro.

Yeah Im total trash :D

also just got done with my teams DHC combo video. As long as Taskmaster has 2.2 bars of meter YOU WILL DIE if you get hit.

http://youtu.be/m3pXo2QYlek

Enjoy :D

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
LeMaximilian said:
lol @ this stream. Puts a smile on my face to hear that 'Tha Finger Laserrrs" is catching on.
I honestly spit my drink out all over my monitor when that part came up shit was so great xD

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
QisTopTier said:
I honestly spit my drink out all over my monitor when that part came up shit was so great xD

I just called up my crew to pack up the camera equipment, we're not gonna need it.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Dahbomb

Seems like you would have a hard ass time doing in a match though. Most DP players don't just raw teleport in, they come in with a shit load of projectiles and traps.

Still, any anti-Phoenix technology is good in my book.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Dahbomb said:
Seems like you would have a hard ass time doing in a match though. Most DP players don't just raw teleport in, they come in with a shit load of projectiles and traps.

Still, any anti-Phoenix technology is good in my book.

Well he still counters what ever thing hits him first, the swipe is gonna hit. Basicly the second you see them teleport you do it.

mr. puppy

Banned
Spirit of Jazz said:
Good god, I feel so stupid for not figuring that one out myself. Wesker now is officially the most broken character in the game :)
yea but nobody anchors wesker or task, you gotta kinda prepare for this.

Dahbomb

I deal with Phoenix one way and that's Snapback. Even when they have 5 bars, I still snap her in and get Dark Phoenix out (if they don't do it themselves). When they have Dark Phoenix, I STILL SNAP HER IN so she has to waste X Factor early.

Laming Phoenix out is still a viable strategy if your team permits it and if there isn't much time left on the clock.

Well I'm kinda watching now lol

ylhWd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom