• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Did you guys just see that Dormammu chip action now?

He summoned the power with as many hyper bars as he fucking could. Jesus christ.

does anyone know why my streams wont load? I was watching peaceful jay yesterday, now it simply wont load. No channel loads for that matter. Im fully installed with flash and my TEMP internet files are clear. It shouldnt be an issue

Onion_Relish said:
does anyone know why my streams wont load? I was watching peaceful jay yesterday, now it simply wont load. No channel loads for that matter. Im fully installed with flash and my TEMP internet files are clear. It shouldnt be an issue
Did you try cache refresh?

Professor Beef said:
Did you try cache refresh?

I deleted all the temp internet files and still nothing. I normally use ie 7, but i tried firefox. It said i needed flash 9, i already have flash 10 but i downloaded the plug in and it sitll doesnt work. Wtf

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Haven't played Marvel 3 online in a good minute. Actually haven't been playing it much this past week, so I thought I'd log on PSN tonight and try some player matches, get back into this.

Picked a fine night for that. Oh well.

LakeEarth

Onion_Relish said:
I deleted all the temp internet files and still nothing. I normally use ie 7, but i tried firefox. It said i needed flash 9, i already have flash 10 but i downloaded the plug in and it sitll doesnt work. Wtf
Tried different browsers?

Onion_Relish said:
if all else fails, reboot PC

Played against a guy tonight who basically dicked around with Wesker and Zero to get five bars, then spammed traps with Dark Phoenix. Felt good to X-Factor Chaotic Flame his ass to the ground when the traps missed. Wasn't until after I'd signed off XBox Live that I thought "hey, I should have snapped Phoenix in at the beginning of those matches." Der, I'm a moron.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I know this isn' the topic for it but I played mk9 for about 8 hours of straight vs mode with my brother and some friends yesterday.... Looks like I got a new game to buy :D

Also storms lighting attack feels so weird to input correctly

Neki

QisTopTier said:
I know this isn' the topic for it but I played mk9 for about 8 hours of straight vs mode with my brother and some friends yesterday.... Looks like I got a new game to buy :D

Also storms lighting attack feels so weird to input correctly

hey you, stop. I need someone challenging to keep me on my game. D:

El Sloth said:
Makoto > you
AE Makoto maybe, but not Super, that's just boring.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Ultimoo said:
hey you, stop. I need someone challenging to keep me on my game. D:

I'll still play when people request a match, but once BBCS2 is out mvc3 is on hold for me for the most part. MK9 I'm enjoying a great deal though which shocked me.

Sorry, since this is the most active fighting game community thread I just wanted to ask: are people still playing BB:CS online specifically on the PSN? I want to get into that game.

El Sloth

Banned
crimzonflame said:
Sorry, since this is the most active fighting game community thread I just wanted to ask: are people still playing BB:CS online specifically on the PSN? I want to get into that game.
I have this game for the 360 and last time I hopped online(like a month or two ago) it was still pretty active. I think the PS3 version was more popular so I'd imagine it's even more active on there.

Check this thread for GAF specific dudes to play: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399263&page=58

Or I guess you could just ask Q.

Wish my friends actually liked this game so I could be motivated to learn how to play properly. I guess I'll just stick to my basic Arakune shenanigans.

QisTopTier said:
All you needed back then was guilty gear :p
That's all we need now, it's just that Arc won't give us a new one.

crimzonflame said:
With news of the patch coming soon, it might pick up. Even if doesn't, once the patch drops, it should be the only fighter anyone is playing.

I haven't played Marvel at all the last 2 days D: Portal Kombat is too intense. I don't know if I'm gonna play MK much longer after single player, though, all the universal systems and weird glitches make the versus gameplay seem kinda stale compared to modern fighting games. Like Jojo.

QisTopTier said:
All you needed back then was guilty gear :p
Lol you should feel guilty for not playing a better game. Like Jojo.

Master Milk said:
With news of the patch coming soon, it might pick up. Even if doesn't, once the patch drops, it should be the only fighter anyone is playing.
It should definitely pick up post-patch. The game itself definitely has a comprehensive fighting system and each character has unique properties that makes learning the match ups a real challenge.

The story mode is also extremely meaty and full of content with HILARIOUS joke endings and beautiful background/character art. I should not even have to mention the online mode. This game has set the bar for online functionality and netcode.

Neki

oh god accidently spent like 4 hours in the lab leveling up my tron and doing wesker and dante missions, oh god. dante had pretty easy missions to be honest. D:

my new team will be ready to rape you Q, ready to rape you indeed, hahahaaaaaa!

Finally have settled on a new team, or at least for now.

She-Hulk (torpedo) / Task (horizontal arrows) / Sent (drones)

Task has always been my best character but my day 2 She-Hulk was blowing people up last night in ranked, went 12-1. For whatever reason people never expect the command grabs. Granted I'm a scrubby 8th Lord but still felt good. My Sent is still lackluster though, I get blown up so easy against good players who know how to approach him. I might replace him eventually, but She-Hulk and Tasky are here to stay.

I think I'm the God's Beard camp where half the fun of the game is just messing around with different team variations and see what clicks.

Dahbomb

_dementia said:
Wouldn't Hulk be common then?
He's hella common online. At least from the matches I have seen.

Hell starting out when I had trouble with the game, I played Hulk just to find my way around the game and build up my speed/game awareness. He does godly damage from fairly basic combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom