• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Conceited said:
Considering how little Haunts said, I don't think they know each other.
I've seen Yipes shout out haunts & iPlaywinner on another stream for sure though. Weird. Guess he's never met him in real life.

HiResDes

stussy-marvel-collection-00.jpg
stussy-marvel-collection-01.jpg
stussy-marvel-collection-02.jpg
stussy-marvel-collection-03.jpg
stussy-marvel-collection-04.jpg
stussy-marvel-collection-05.jpg
stussy-marvel-collection-06.jpg
stussy-marvel-collection-07.jpg
stussy-marvel-collection-08.jpg

VIDEO LINK

Grecco

I love yipes on commentary. My favorite comentator there is. I still like ultradavid and chen but yipes is so awesome

cabeza de fuego cabeza de fuego

Neki

Honestly, I want to run C.Viper + Ammy for that set up again. Ammy Cold Star + Focus Attack is unstoppable, only fast air supers will beat it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I like how we barely saw shit from Yipes because he's been in the lab like crazy and all of a sudden he's bodying fools left and right. Didn't place so high in the first few tourneys he was a part of but now he's getting that Mahvel money.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kimosabae said:
In this instance, I approve: girl was fine as fuck.

*cue responses that marginalize my taste in women*
Definitely couldn't be Smoothviper's chick. Dude looks like Snoop Dogg if he was fed as a child.

I just spent an hour and a half doing nothing but my Magneto combo over and over and over. My arm hurts now, but I think I can hear music coming out of my arcade stick. A waltz, specifically.

M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH

Hopefully I won't drop combos online so much now.

y2dvd

God's Beard said:
I just spent an hour and a half doing nothing but my Magneto combo over and over and over. My arm hurts now, but I think I can hear music coming out of my arcade stick. A waltz, specifically.

M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH, M H DASH

Hopefully I won't drop combos online so much now.

Be godlike and skip the M!

Grifter

Thanks to Dahbomb and GuardianE for helping me understand Dante options. I'm playing a smart kid now who has his moves down and I'm learning to navigate through but it's rough when he can catch me with a jab in the air and go into a really long combo. Feels like one of Doom's worse matchups.

Goes something like this:
full screen - air ball/sent drones, hook/TP if I'm in block stun or commit to anything
mid screen - killer bee or reverb shock (which beats everything, inc. jumps if I don't get the right angle) > long combo or push me away with advantage if reverb
closer / coming out of TP - j.s > hammer > long combo or have huge advantage if I block
- I get behind j.s > killer bee/hammer THE OTHER FUCKING WAY
smart enough to know when to cover his head with crystal or its shield follow-up > TP

Axis

anyone wanna play a few games on the 360? east coast/midwest preferably

GT: vexco

friends list is full so send message or invite plz

I went through five 9 win streaks and a couple of 5 win streaks since I hit 6th lord and it's ridiculous. The game requires a lot of investment after a certain point. Getting 4th lord and above must be extremely hard...

I also had an encounter that made me put my controller down for the night. I had my first fight with a good C.Viper and Joe. Viper is just everywhere and it seems like there is no escape. Joe is just a mystery to me. He has some crazy combos and his slo-mo hyper kicked my ass terribly. I fought him twice and decided it'd be best to stop. It was a humbling experience to say the least...

jdub03

God's Beard said:
Holy shit, air M and H have the same startup time. That's what I get when Magneto is the one character I didn't check my frame data for.

I've been trying to figure out if there is any way to end the mh air loop into the hyper grav loop. Or cut the mh loop in half and do the rest with the hyper grav loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom