• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
jdub03 said:
lol so never. Show xbox some love. You won't have to postpone the tourney because live got hacked... o_0
Don't jinx it, never forget the week or so that we were live-less around christmas years ago. Surely it wasn't nearly as bad of a fuck up as the PSN fiasco, but live has had it's issues. Actually you know what, that's the only time Live has gone down that I can remember, that wasn't maintenance/updates.

Hopefully PSN players get a free game out of it like we did.
Undertow got kinda meh fast though.

jdub03

enzo_gt said:
Don't jinx it, never forget the week or so that we were live-less around christmas years ago. Surely it wasn't nearly as bad of a fuck up as the PSN fiasco, but live has had it's issues. Actually you know what, that's the only time Live has gone down that I can remember, that wasn't maintenance/updates.

Hopefully PSN players get a free game out of it like we did.
Undertow got kinda meh fast though.

Yeah I can only remember the times it went out for maintenance which were not that big a deal. PSN users are probably fiending right now.

Maximillian at WNF. Hope he does well.

Grecco

Max getting shoutouts on the stream (And screen time) He might be on the mic as well. ITs 12:50am and i guess ill keep watching kinda boring MK9 fights just to watch him

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Ultimoo said:
now I feel bad every time I ever beat you. :O I should be letting you win. >_> OH wait, I am. ha. HA.
It's funnier showing up at a tourney irl. Not only do I look like I could die any second I play pad. So I get laughed at behind my back. Only to near perfect dumb asses and have them shut the fuck up :D

Neki

QisTopTier said:
It's funnier showing up at a tourney irl. Not only do I look like I could die any second I play pad. So I get laughed at behind my back. Only to near perfect dumb asses and have them shut the fuck up :D
god you're making me feel like a terrible person, stop it. get gootecks to do a segment on you, you can say "Imma f*** him up" and it will be epic.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ultimoo said:
god you're making me feel like a terrible person, stop it. get gootecks to do a segment on you, you can say "Imma f*** him up" and it will be epic.
bwahahahahahaa

On the stream: Magneto does everything Iron Man does, but better. Mind blow, this is actually true aside from the unibeam assist being superior.

Neki

enzo_gt said:
bwahahahahahaa

On the stream: Magneto does everything Iron Man does, but better. Mind blow, this is actually true aside from the unibeam assist being superior.

iron man has a better looking level 3 though, so iron man wins there.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ultimoo said:
iron man has a better looking level 3 though, so iron man wins there.
Best in the game even :D

Marn looking HELLA clean in that last match. Damn.. his execution is up there. He's improved a lot, even from before when he was already one of the best in the world.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That Ireland Overhead with Akuma was dirty, even though he didn't get a combo off of it properly.

X-Factor into Dash into overhead. Man if he completed that combo it would've been hype.

Grecco

Ultimoo said:
hey sometimes you need some cheesy and overdone commentary to appreciate how good Chen and UltraDavid is. :p

you can do overdone well (yipes) that comentary was just idiotic.

this suu mighty dude is getting bodied.

Neki

Grecco said:
you can do overdone well (yipes) that comentary was just idiotic.

this suu mighty dude is getting bodied.

yipes is mad hype though, not even overdone. you just need a technical commentator to balance him out and everyone wins.

Grecco

Something that i love to see is using Zeros clone hyper combo and using that to power up his assists. you dont see that too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom