• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This Hori presentation is weird as hell. WNF just turned into the shopping channel, with a side of Combofiend crossing his arms and looking devilishly at the camera.

enzo_gt said:
This Hori presentation is weird as hell. WNF just turned into the shopping channel, with a side of Combofiend crossing his arms and looking devilishly at the camera.

reminds me of the old socal House of Cicada streams.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Ultimoo said:
see, I still got years on you in terms of potential.
idk Have you been playing fighting games for almost 20 years? LOL I do have an older brother who played all the time too that got me into it :3
Dhalsim was easy to use as a kid cause there was no super complex things just poke poke :D

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That Lariat with like no life left already by Haggar was ballsy as hell. Paid off too, scared the shit out of Sent.

UltraDavid is baaaaaaaaack.

Neki

enzo_gt said:
Wow. Didn't know Marn's DHC trick actually builds back all its meter and then some. Huh.
Zero doesn't build meter during his shadow hyper does he?

Also, clutch Marn with Sentinel XF3.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I think he does, doesn't he? Before DHC tricking he was almost at 3 meter, and he ended post-trick at just over 3.

I kinda remember them saying shadow hyper zero doesn't build meter though. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom