• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Adam Prime said:
Newbie Question:

What is the "rule" for the timing on using an assist OTG attack after an Aerial Combo?

I find that sometimes after my Air Magic series, if I try to use an Assist OTG it will come out too late, and it will miss. But other times it will hit OTG. What is the thing that I need to do to make this happen every time?

For example: With Wolverine, I use Deadpool OTG assist and sometimes it will connect after certain combos, but not others. And with Hulk I can usually get the Deadpool OTG to connect every time after an aerial combo. I don't understand why one works more consistently than the other.

Also, I haven't once been able to land the first bottle OTG attack as Arthur. I've seen it happen on combo videos.

It usually revolves around how far apart you and your opponent are hitting the ground. If you're landing way after you've smacked your opponent to the ground then there won't be enough time to call out the OTG assist. You tailor your combos so that you both land on the ground about the same (An example is I delay my shehulk aerial hits *alot* so that I fall around the same time as my opponent)

SolarPowered said:
My new Hori fighting commander just arrived from Play-Asia. It's still in the box so I have yet to check it out.
Congrats. I like the controller overall but the d-pad could be better and they had some perplexing ideas about assigning the shoulder buttons. Let me know how you feel about it.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Ferrio said:
You tailor your combos so that you both land on the ground about the same (An example is I delay my shehulk aerial hits *alot* so that I fall around the same time as my opponent)

Got it. I know that's the key component, but WHAT exactly determines the timing of how fast your character descends from an Aerial Combo. I know it's the S button that slams them to the ground, but does it have to do with the timing in the combo, or does every character have a certain amount of hits in a combo that need to be done before pressing S to get that quick descent?

I just find it weird that I can do the same Ground series > S > Air Series > S and then OTG Assist and sometimes it hits and other times it doesn't.

Got it. I know that's the key component, but WHAT exactly determines the timing of how fast your character descends from an Aerial Combo. I know it's the S button that slams them to the ground, but does it have to do with the timing in the combo, or does every character have a certain amount of hits in a combo that need to be done before pressing S to get that quick descent?

I just find it weird that I can do the same Ground series > S > Air Series > S and then OTG Assist and sometimes it hits and other times it doesn't.
You always descend at the same rate, but how fast you complete the air combo determines how far you are from the ground. For example, if I delay Dormammu's air combo as much as possible, he can actually relaunch with the Sentinel Force assist in corners, because he lands faster, which means I have more time to call the assist.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Karsticles said:
You always descend at the same rate, but how fast you complete the air combo determines how far you are from the ground. For example, if I delay Dormammu's air combo as much as possible, he can actually relaunch with the Sentinel Force assist in corners, because he lands faster, which means I have more time to call the assist.

So it's the timing from the last hit > S attack ?

You're saying that the faster (defined as time spent in the air?) you complete your Air Series, the closer you will be when you land after the S attack?

I feel so stupid, I don't understand this. Is this explained somewhere on the SRK guide? I didn't find anything...

Adam Prime said:
So it's the timing from the last hit > S attack ?

You're saying that the faster (defined as time spent in the air?) you complete your Air Series, the closer you will be when you land after the S attack?

I feel so stupid, I don't understand this. Is this explained somewhere on the SRK guide? I didn't find anything...

You need some hits in. If you do launch, super jump, then an immediate S, what happens is that your opponent will be slammed first and THEN you'll fall. If you do MMHS, you'll fall sooner. If you delay each hit, you'll basically fall at the same time.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Prototype-03 said:
You need some hits in. If you do launch, super jump, then an immediate S, what happens is that your opponent will be slammed first and THEN you'll fall. If you do MMHS, you'll fall sooner. If you delay each hit, you'll basically fall at the same time.

Alright man, that's what I'm looking for. So does the magic series that makes you fall sooner than your opponent vary by character? Or is it always MMHS magic series for everyone?

I have noticed that with Spider-Man and Hulk if I do MMHS that I can usually always get the Assist OTG in time. But only SOMETIMES with Wolverine if I do MMHS that I can't get that Assist OTG to connect, it'll come out too slow. (Using Deadpool OTG Assist by the way for all these examples). Is this just my fault and it should work every time?

One last question back in my OP: I can't get Arthur Fire Bottle OTG to work after his MMHS. It never hits. I can usually get Deadpool OTG to hit after MMHS with Arthur, but Arthur's own fire bottle never hits. Is this just my fault on timing?

Adam Prime said:
Alright man, that's what I'm looking for. So does the magic series that makes you fall sooner than your opponent vary by character? Or is it always MMHS magic series for everyone?

I have noticed that with Spider-Man and Hulk if I do MMHS that I can usually always get the Assist OTG in time. But only SOMETIMES with Wolverine if I do MMHS that I can't get that Assist OTG to connect, it'll come out too slow. (Using Deadpool OTG Assist by the way for all these examples). Is this just my fault and it should work every time?

MMHS is the most simple combo you can use. Some characters will vary. Like Wolverine, you don't need an OTG assist, you already have a move that ground bounces. Characters like She-Hulk have moves that can repop but have to delay each hit, so it'll be like M, delay, M, slight delay, H, S and then can do the run OTG.

btw, Deadpool's OTG should work with everyone when you do MMHS... don't see why it wouldn't work with Wolverine, but like I said, he has ground bounce air move. Unfortunately, I don't use him so I don't know what it is.

Adam Prime said:
One last question back in my OP: I can't get Arthur Fire Bottle OTG to work after his MMHS. It never hits. I can usually get Deadpool OTG to hit after MMHS with Arthur, but Arthur's own fire bottle never hits. Is this just my fault on timing?

I think you MIGHT have to delay each hit... again, I don't use Arthur, so I don't really know. Maybe you need gold armor?

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Prototype-03 said:
MMHS is the most simple combo you can use. Some characters will vary. Like Wolverine, you don't need an OTG assist, you already have a move that ground bounces. Characters like She-Hulk have moves that can repop but have to delay each hit, so it'll be like M, delay, M, slight delay, H, S and then can do the run OTG.

btw, Deadpool's OTG should work with everyone when you do MMHS... don't see why it wouldn't work with Wolverine, but like I said, he has ground bounce air move. Unfortunately, I don't use him so I don't know what it is.

I think you MIGHT have to delay each hit... again, I don't use Arthur, so I don't really know. Maybe you need gold armor?

So for an OTG Assist to work you need to use a move that Ground Bounces at the end of the Aerial combo? Not everyone's Air S will ground bounce... is that correct?

EDIT: Ah alright, I think I'm getting this now. SRK Hyper Guides shows the properies of which moves ground bounce in the Air. Most character's Air S will ground bounce it seems.

I know Wolverine's dive kick ground bounces, but sometimes I can use the Deadpool OTG Assist at the end of MMHS with Wolverine, and sometimes I can't... that's probably just my timing I will assume.

Dahbomb

Adam Prime said:
Newbie Question:

What is the "rule" for the timing on using an assist OTG attack after an Aerial Combo?

I find that sometimes after my Air Magic series, if I try to use an Assist OTG it will come out too late, and it will miss. But other times it will hit OTG. What is the thing that I need to do to make this happen every time?

For example: With Wolverine, I use Deadpool OTG assist and sometimes it will connect after certain combos, but not others. And with Hulk I can usually get the Deadpool OTG to connect every time after an aerial combo. I don't understand why one works more consistently than the other.

Also, I haven't once been able to land the first bottle OTG attack as Arthur. I've seen it happen on combo videos.
The rule for timing and spacing for an OTG follow up actually depends on your air combo and even how you jumped before it.

If you launched and followed up with an air combo with a straight jump up, then the S will knock them away and you will be at full screen distance.

If you launched and followed up with a diagonal up jump, then you will appear closer to the opponent usually within a couple dash lengths.

Now it also matters your height during combo and this is usually determined by how many hits you get in during the air combo as well as how fast. It also depends on how you space out the hits. So a S, MMHS with all the hits slightly delayed with an angled upwards jump will allow you to appear closer to an enemy and have more time to follow up with OTG. If you just do S, S jump straight up you will appear really far to follow up.

Bottom line: Launcher, jump up forward, MMHS delay the hits and delaying the S as much as possible (for certain characters like Super Skrull/Thor if you delay the S enough you will so much time that you can actually do a charged version of your move to OTG). Then dash up for the OTG follow up. Also try to call in an assist as soon as you dash but never before you dash.

Finally, in the corner you always want to do jump UP (not diagonal) after launcher. Angled jumps will cause missed combos in the corner.

For Wolverine, you basically do S, MMH Drill Claw Dive Kick HS MMHS dash up d/f+M (thats the OTG slide). With Wolverine you don't need an OTG assist, you need an assist with some active frames because Wolverine already has a move that pops the enemy up (but he can't follow up after it without an assist). That's why Akuma assist works so well with him.

With Hulk, the regular MMHS into Dash forward OTG assist works. It's easiest with Wesker, just do dash up, assist, Gamma Charge H ~ L into Gamma Charge for lots of profit.

With Arthur... eh don't really play with Arthur but I am sure you need to do his double jump combo where he slashes the lances downward. Delay the hits will help and give you enough time to land the bottle.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Dahbomb said:
The rule for timing and spacing for an OTG follow up actually depends on your air combo and even how you jumped before it.

If you launched and followed up with an air combo with a straight jump up, then the S will knock them away and you will be at full screen distance.

If you launched and followed up with a diagonal up jump, then you will appear closer to the opponent usually within a couple dash lengths.

Now it also matters your height during combo and this is usually determined by how many hits you get in during the air combo as well as how fast. It also depends on how you space out the hits. So a S, MMHS with all the hits slightly delayed with an angled upwards jump will allow you to appear closer to an enemy and have more time to follow up with OTG. If you just do S, S jump straight up you will appear really far to follow up.

Bottom line: Launcher, jump up forward, MMHS delay the hits and delaying the S as much as possible (for certain characters like Super Skrull/Thor if you delay the S enough you will so much time that you can actually do a charged version of your move to OTG). Then dash up for the OTG follow up. Also try to call in an assist as soon as you dash but never before you dash.

Finally, in the corner you always want to do jump UP (not diagonal) after launcher. Angled jumps will cause missed combos in the corner.

Good shit, good shit, thanks man. I need to hit up Training and practice doing this and being conscious of how I am super Jumping.

Dahbomb

Grecco said:
Judging from his recent tweets, (And the fact that Wong pulled that dance macabre into dhc glitch yesterday) i get the feeling Justin Wong will be using Dante at Evo.
JWong realizing slowly who the true top tier character in the game is.

Though his overall game was lacking with Dante. Not the combos, but the air dashes and screen control. It's much different from how Josh Wong does it. But he has enough time to improve until EVO and nice to see him using a new GOOD team (not that Phoenix/Dormammu/Skrull bull shit).

His tweet said that his secret team (which is supposed to be super stylish and offensive) is reserved only for EVO. Hope he puts in a lot of time in it. Zero and Dante are really stylish characters.

NinajHeartless said:
Glorious! The world is restored to it's natural order.

LordAlu

Ugh. Was trying to play some Marvel this evening and just couldn't get in the groove. All the player lobbys that say "Beginners unite" had fucking 1st-3rd Lords pwning anyone who came in, and Ranked is pointless in the UK coz no fucker seems to play it so you have to put any region, which ends up being a lag fest that you can't do jack shit in. :,(

Kimosabae

Banned
Bomb, you really think Dante is undeniably top tier? I understand his damage output, but don't you think his zoning options are totally gimmicky? There's little to no variation due to the fact that his specials don't have gradient strengths. I think his teleport falls victim to this as well since it can only appear in one spot on the screen relative to the opponent. People are starting to easily anticipate teleports from what I've been witnessing on streams (as a Dante player, I often have fun calling them out myself. I see most of the setups from a mile away).

I know you don't care about his low life.

I dunno, just my opinion of him. Curious as to why you still think he's tops.

Ferrio

Banned
Kimosabae said:
Bomb, you really think Dante is undeniably top tier? I understand his damage output, but don't you think his zoning options are totally gimmicky? There's little to no variation due to the fact that his specials don't have gradient strengths. I think his teleport falls victim to this as well since it can only appear in one spot on the screen relative to the opponent.

DHC glitch, bitching combos, great range and speed. I don't see why he wouldn't be top tier.

USD

NinajHeartless said:
Anytime someone says "Not like this," I instantly think of the Matrix. Not like this. Not like this.

theinceptioneyesyl8y.gif

notasinglecharacterwasplfx.gif

jvenom23wbnu.gif

_dementia said:
Congrats. I like the controller overall but the d-pad could be better and they had some perplexing ideas about assigning the shoulder buttons. Let me know how you feel about it.
The D-pad is really strange for me so far, but I'm just attributing that to the new condition of the controller. The buttons are very wide and they feel much more responsive to the touch than the DS3. I'm also liking how I mapped the assists so that they match how they appear on the screen(L1 for first assist and L2 for second assist). This controller also feels pretty light, but sturdy enough to last me a while and the cord is very thick.

The D-pad is kind of worrying me right now because I'm having a really hard time pulling off diagonal dashes, glaive chops, diagonal+H attacks with Ammy and Tenrai-Ha from the left side. I hope the D-pad breaks in as time passes...

Fake edit: One awesome thing I discovered with this pad is that you never accidentally call an assist with X-factor(happens all the time on the 360 pad) and it never fails to come out when it's supposed to since the buttons are so close together.

LakeEarth

LordAlu said:
Ugh. Was trying to play some Marvel this evening and just couldn't get in the groove. All the player lobbys that say "Beginners unite" had fucking 1st-3rd Lords pwning anyone who came in, and Ranked is pointless in the UK coz no fucker seems to play it so you have to put any region, which ends up being a lag fest that you can't do jack shit in. :,(
On the flip side, I always put "Advanced Players Only!" for my player matches and fighter/9 Lords still come strolling in.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
LakeEarth said:
On the flip side, I always put "Advanced Players Only!" for my player matches and fighter/9 Lords still come strolling in.

Guess there just aren't any fighters in the skill you selected so the games sends you what it can find... Most of the time I select same skill and I always get the beginner rookie/challengers (never bothered with ranked ;)).

So I played some SC4 online today.

Makes me appreciate MVC3 in game netcode a little bit more, haha. SC4 netcode is trash!

Ima play some Tekken 6 and see if it is as bad as memory says it is.

Neki

ThatCrazyGuy said:
So I played some SC4 online today.

Makes me appreciate MVC3 in game netcode a little bit more, haha. SC4 netcode is trash!

Ima play some Tekken 6 and see if it is as bad as memory says it is.

I don't have a problem with MvC3 netcode. When I play someone else using the same region, I usually get pretty good games. Games with GAF are pretty iffy because of the location distance though.

Kimosabae

Banned
Don't know what you guys are waiting for: obviously, someone needs to feed that scene into their meme generator and fart out the GIF we've all got, just squatting in our collective minds atm.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Ultimoo said:
I don't have a problem with MvC3 netcode. When I play someone else using the same region, I usually get pretty good games. Games with GAF are pretty iffy because of the location distance though.

Dunno, I almost play exclusively with US players on ranked and I'm based in Europe and I'd say 90% of my matches have a good connection. The 10% of the times they aren't, can be infuriating though. It tends to be against specific players. Mentioned earlier I added one of those to my avoided players and I ran into him again 5 times that same night.

JeTmAn81

USD said:
Anytime someone says "Not like this," I instantly think of the Matrix. Not like this. Not like this.

I actually thought they were intentionally quoting that scene. "Not like this. Not like this. *dies*"

Dahbomb

Kimosabae said:
Bomb, you really think Dante is undeniably top tier? I understand his damage output, but don't you think his zoning options are totally gimmicky? There's little to no variation due to the fact that his specials don't have gradient strengths. I think his teleport falls victim to this as well since it can only appear in one spot on the screen relative to the opponent. People are starting to easily anticipate teleports from what I've been witnessing on streams (as a Dante player, I often have fun calling them out myself. I see most of the setups from a mile away).

He's top tier for sure, meaning in this game he is Top 5.

Now before I explain why I think he's top tier/top 5, I will also list the other 4 on that list: Phoenix, Magneto, Amaterasu, Wesker. I would also like to mention that Dante is to be evaluated as a RUSHDOWN character and any moves he has that allow him to zone is merely a bonus to his moveset.

One strength that immediately comes to Dante is his range on normals, which are some of the best in the game. For a rushdown character, this trait is huge. His st.L probably has the highest range out of all the st.L in the game (but it's also one of the slowest). Dante can control space just by using his normals well enough. Only other character who is a rushdown character and has as much priority on moves as Dante is Zero and in the top 5 no character out prioritizes Dante in the normal. His jumping attacks coupled with his air dash allow for ridiculously unfair cross ups and PRACTICAL high/low unblockable set ups.

Now this strength also brings up one of Dante's very few weaknesses which is that his normals are slow to come out and some of them are very punishable on block. This would be true if this was another character but Dante has Bold cancels and style cancels which allows him to make virtually any of his unsafe move safe. This includes Stinger, which covers over half the screen and can hit confirm into a combo using Stinger -> bold cancel -> Volcano. He can also cancel into Weasel Shot/Gun shots and can even hit confirm some of these into a full combo along with doing chip damage on block. Out of the top 5 and not including Phoenix, Dante has ridiculously high block damage coming off of normal attacks and these can easily be made safe if needed.

After covering the strength of his normals and bold cancelling, we come to his damage output which is HIGH with Dante. In fact it is one of the best in the game and out of the top 5 (again not including Phoenix) only Magneto matches Dante in the combo category. We are looking at a 700K+ life lost off of a clean hit with Dante's new bread and butter, a combo which also builds around 2 meter. Adding more Acid Rain loops or more difficult stuff into the bread and butter allows Dante to downright kill any low health character in the game. Dante starting with 1 to 1.5 meter can easily finish that combo into a lvl3, killing off higher health characters in the game. Dante is self sufficient in his combos (doesn't need an OTG assist), if he gets a clean hit off. If he gets an aerial hit then he has to revert to his day 1 stuff which still does respectable damage.

Now we come to mix ups and throw game/reset game. Because Dante has high priority moves and solid mobility (air dash plus a tracking teleport) he will usually get plenty of chances to get a combo in. Plus his jumping attacks allow for practical unblockable set ups. Tracking teleport combined with a space covering/lock down assist allow for really hard to block mix ups and cross ups. Add in Acid Rain mix up on an incoming character along with Bold cancelling to bait a punish attempt, I have never seen Dante have difficulty opening people up. No good player uses his teleport raw and if he does it's usually to punish an attack on reaction which I will cover later on in when I discuss Dante's match ups. Dante's weakness as far as comparison to top 5 goes is that he has very limited damage potential from his air throw... BUT with an assist he can follow up from his throw and do respectable damage. Dante is usually the point man on the team and having an assist that allows him to abuse his teleport and follow up combos from an air throw (which buffs his reset game) is usually mandatory just like it's mandatory for Wolverine to have a lockdown assist or an assist that allows him to combo after his OTG slide.

Talking about Dante's tools, he has plenty of them (duh). Dante as an assist/anchor is extremely solid as he has two really great assists and one of them being the best anti-air assist in the game (Jam Session). With nice X Factor bonuses and a Devil Trigger, he can play anchor really well. Being in the Top 5 list in the game for on Point rushdown skills alone WHILE having great assists and anchor potential means that Dante is going to be seeing play for quite some time now. And of course in the current meta game, Dante is one of the very few characters who can initiate the DHC glitch (he has in fact 2 ways of doing this) and can follow it up which will almost always kill a character. DHC glitch is a very nice bonus to Dante who is already a powerful character in the game, not that he even needed it.

Dante's zoning tools are decent and get the job done for him, which is usually to set up his mix ups. Acid Rain is great and can be used defensively too. Hysteric is nice, Grapple set ups combos, Air Guitar coves space long enough for Dante to come in and even hit confirm into a combo. Air Raid does godly amounts of chip damage and Vortex is invincible, plus Dante is one of the few characters who can heal on point if needed (with a damage boost). Dante has two moves to ground bounce with and a move to wall bounce with. Hammer is one of the best moves in the game, it is INVULNERABLE, gives 20+ frames on BLOCK, causes Hard knock down on hit, hits High, cancels from jump S making it safe and has deceptively high range. Hammer single handedly bodies Wolverine as it snuffs out all his high priority moves (Drill Claw, Dive Kick). Only problem with Hammer is that if you mess up the input you will get a Killer Bee out and that is very punishable.

In fact, Dante's only weakness is the player. Currently, Dante is the king of dropped combos or wrong move input (especially those that have the mash H or mash S property). Most Dante players don't use all of his tools, it is like a split among players where some use a few tools of Dante while others use some other tools of Dante. Floe's Dante is a lot different than Josh Wong's Dante because they use different set of tools and different BnBs.

Finally, we come to Dante's match ups which is really how we evaluate tier lists. Dante is one of the few characters who has great match ups against Zero/Amaterasu because of his high priority attacks (most of Dante's normals easily hit Amaterasu, a problem for other characters). Dante bodies Wolverine with Hammer for free but it's really up to the player to make good reads and not get locked down by an assist. No character can runaway from Dante and Dante does extremely well against zoners or flight characters. Dante is also one of the few characters who does well against Phoenix as he has the tools to beat her but it is usually hard (as it is for every other character in the game). Dante beats out any character who is already free to zoning as Dante has decent zoning tools which can be converted into a combo opportunity. When all is said and done, Dante doesn't really have a bad match up.

Currently, I would say Dante is in 5th place in the Top 5 only because players haven't even come close to mastering him (those who use Dante have admitted it themselves). He has no where to go but up. Dante is used less and has been less effective than other characters at high level play, because characters like Wesker/Amaterasu/Taskmaster are WAY easier to play with and be effective with. That still hasn't stopped him from winning a tournament or two.

If you want to see good Dante play where a team is made around him as the main guy, watch some Josh Wong matches on the Break Weekly. He is a consistent top performer in those weekly tournaments and he uses Sentinels Drones for mix ups and Felicia's assist for the unblockable set ups. Basically he gets in a touch with Dante, does a combo and drops it intentionally so that the player drops to the ground so he can be met with an unblockable set up which will always lead to a full combo.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Karsticles said:
*nods*

Anyway, glad to see them returning to Marvel already - whew, just a brief affair with MK.

Well, they are still wearing the same attire from the last episode. Just like when Mike "quit the show" during SSF4, it was never their intention to stop playing MVC3. They'll probably do all three when AE comes out, but I like how they try to add a bit of drama in the shows every once in a while.

Dante is one of the few characters who can heal on point if needed (with a damage boost)
Do you know what the total amount healed is? BTW, read it all.

I've settled on the following for my Dante combo start: Volcano, j.H, qcf.M, j.H, s.H - it just flows so nicely, and pretty much every combo opener flows into it, so it can cut down on learning time before I can be effective. I'm not sure what to do after that s.H though - I've done s.S, sj.M, sj.M, sj.H, qcf.L, and the timing is tight but it works, and I'm not sure what to do during the ground bounce.

Thoughts?

Floe's Dante is a lot different than Josh Wong's Dante because they use different set of tools and different BnBs.
I love Floe's Dante - he uses the character exactly how I have been thinking he should be played.

Well, they are still wearing the same attire from the last episode. Just like when Mike "quit the show" during SSF4, it was never their intention to stop playing MVC3. They'll probably do all three when AE comes out, but I like how they try to add a bit of drama in the shows every once in a while.
Ah, okay. I never watched the SSFIV ones, since I don't play that game. Good to know. That last episode was actually the first I've ever watched, and I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed it, so now I want to find the time to go back and watch the rest.

Dahbomb

I've settled on the following for my Dante combo start: Volcano, j.H, qcf.M, j.H, s.H - it just flows so nicely, and pretty much every combo opener flows into it, so it can cut down on learning time before I can be effective. I'm not sure what to do after that s.H though - I've done s.S, sj.M, sj.M, sj.H, qcf.L, and the timing is tight but it works, and I'm not sure what to do during the ground bounce.
After the Killer Bee ground bounce what you can do is pretty much launcher again into Sky Dance -> Hyper. It's also a good time to Devil Trigger which will lead into Devil Trigger specific combos or do LVL3/X Factor early. I don't like to do SMMH Killer Bee because it usually misses in live matches, you should cut it shorter to make it hit more consistently.

After the s.H, you can do S, mash H for up shots, Pop Shredder, teleport. j.S, Cold Shower, Stinger, Teleport, j.S, Beehive (ground bounce), Beehive xx Hyper. Or Beehive into Reverb Shock/Fireworks. You can also repeat Pop Shredder + Up Shots but it's character/space dependent.

You can also do Acid Rain loops after the s.H, S. Have to tiger knee the first one (QCF, Up/Forward+L ~ QCF+L and then just keep doing Acid Rain). Adding in Acid Rain in the combos does a lot of damage. Can be followed up by j.S into Cold Shower.

There are even crazier stuff that involve Pop shredder + teleport and Hammer. I don't like doing Hammer in combos because usually j.S does the same (Hard knock down) and it usually requires some tighter timing. It's also easier to miss QCF+L~QCF+L in air than just S in the air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4gaNAqHCLWI#at=33

Forgot about Rogue Yoshi. Yeah his Dante is really up there as well and one that has gotten the DHC glitch down with him. Uses same team as Josh Wong (aka the "new" unblockable team). GOD DAMN at the opening match, PERFECT with Dante.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
RougeYoshi was the guy I played against a ton in the first few weeks of MVC3 being online. He was the one pulling off CapCom/Sentinel tech but instead of Commando, he used Dante Jam Session. Was insane, his Sent on point was brutal.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
USD said:

theinceptioneyesyl8y.gif
Inception gootecks is brilliant.

USD

Kimosabae said:
Don't know what you guys are waiting for: obviously, someone needs to feed that scene into their meme generator and fart out the GIF we've all got, just squatting in our collective minds atm.
Sorry for the mega GIF, but I think it's worth it.

notlikethisgootecksv2975q.gif

USD said:
Sorry for the mega GIF, but I think it's worth it.

http://www.abload.de/img/notlikethisgootecksi748.gif[/g][/QUOTE]
Praise be to USD!

[QUOTE=Ultimoo]Flawless.

p.s someone needs to show gootecks/mike ross lol[/QUOTE]
I went and left it on Ross' Facebook page. I hope he sees it, I made sure to give credit to USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom