• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solune

So i found a gimmick with Wesker, not sure if it's been found or on youtube or whatever. But in the middle of an air combo and you teleport downwards and dash forward, you can create a really ambiguous crossup setup. If you time C.M right before they land, your C.M hits behind your opponent even though you are facing them and if you continue with C.H , S, Wesker actually ends up on the other side of them. It gets easily blown up but I find it pretty stylish myself.

Kind of useless but having mindless fun in training mode while PSN is in limbo until who knows when.

notworksafe

QisTopTier said:
Get a cheap usb keyboard?
Yeah I should. I'll have to find one with a long cord or a USB extender cause my TV is kinda far from the couch. I'll probably have plenty of time since I don't see PSN coming online anytime soon :\

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Solune said:
So i found a gimmick with Wesker, not sure if it's been found or on youtube or whatever. But in the middle of an air combo and you teleport downwards and dash forward, you can create a really ambiguous crossup setup. If you time C.M right before they land, your C.M hits behind your opponent even though you are facing them and if you continue with C.H , S, Wesker actually ends up on the other side of them. It gets easily blown up but I find it pretty stylish myself.

Kind of useless but having mindless fun in training mode while PSN is in limbo until who knows when.
I've seen this used in a tourney to set up some crossup/relaunch setups, but it definitely isn't used that often because of the margin of error that comes with it. Awesome you found that on your own though.

Where is this stream D:

I think today I may finally sign up for a Justin.tv account.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
9O7Ms.png

oh stream monsters.

Tired of getting run over by mf'ing Wolverine's and Magneto's. I'ma keep Spidey/IM/X for anti zoning and less amazing rushers, but for teams headed by those two bastards, I think I'm going X/IM/Tron.

Anyone have any Tron tech or any specific players I should watch to learn some (aside from Justin's SHAT)?

So WNF is kind of like infomercials now? Last week it was AH3, this week it's wrestling? I'd really rather just see some Marvel than have guys try to sell me stuff. How much do you think THQ are paying for this?

Edit: WWE Allstars is the worst game for streams. Way too much loading.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lazy vs Crazy said:
So WNF is kind of like infomercials now? Last week it was AH3, this week it's wrestling? I'd really rather just see some Marvel than have guys try to sell me stuff. How much do you think THQ are paying for this?

Edit: WWE Allstars is the worst game for streams. Way too much loading.

Now that you mentioned it. It seems there is a lot of product placement.

BigFwoosh

It's hard enough for me to watch WNF being on the east coast, but starting this late really blows. Might have to catch the archives this time around.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kadey said:
Now that you mentioned it. It seems there is a lot of product placement.
Yeah, Level Up folks are doing straight business now. Option Select running more frequent ads too, seems like people who stream are really getting into some actual business models to keep these streams running, or to make money off of them.

Marvel just booted up on the stream.

Neki

enzo_gt said:
Nope winners, because they then moved on to grand finals.

Oh and yes, that ending IS godlike.

And the stream goes live at 12:30 AM EST SMH.

Is this referring to another time or the Power Up stream? I think it's referring to another time right?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Marn is making this BL guy look so free, but even BL knows what to do after a Tron standing H.

James Chen defending Justin's troll Phoenix team now. Justin running Storm/Amaterasu/Thor. But now went back to team Justin.

@Ultimoo Nah, the Power Up stream. I was pretty sure it was Winner's finals though. I could be wrong.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ultimoo said:
I'm so confused, didn't they change the rules in losers final against NerdJosh's team?
But the winner between the two went to grand finals, no? So doesn't that make their match in winner's finals, isn't that what it's called?

Also, Marn showing on the stream why he is one of the best in the world. Dat execution.

Neki

Ultradavid - "you love that meat in your mouth" to James Chen, lol.
Justin's team already lost to Floe's team in winner's final, but it doesn't matter, the meme is just wrong, that's all.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wong with the half second meter building Thor taunt just after killing a character off.

Marn with those Magneto combo reps at such a fast pace. Marn's combo are literally flawless now, the staircase combo is ridiculous.

Clockw0rk with those 45 degree random foot dives that connect :lol

Richard N with the knock of Marn into losers.

And 2am. I'll catch up on the rest later.

smurfx

get some go again
beat my first cosmic lord today. i was down to haggar but i had 4 meters and he had two characters left. i activated my x factor and i ended up beating one of his guys with haggars stomach slam and then that left his phoenix and he was at level 4. i knew i would be screwed if i let him and his phoenix get to level 5 so as she entered i used haggars level 3 and caught her and finished her off with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom