• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdub03

LeMaximilian said:
I wish I could make these faster, I really do. Gonna have more gameplay/commentary content after this Assist Me. And AE's coming out soon...time to see if I still suck ass at SF4.

Oh and, E3 SON! I'll be covering a ton of stuff @E3 extensively.

Cool. I'm really looking forward to this one since I put weaker back on one of my teams. Keep up the great work.

I'm considering changing from Magneto/Thor/Doom to Magneto/Amaterasu/Doom. On a scale of one to ten, how ashamed of myself should I be? I feel like Thor is my most personalized character, and if I swap, I'll just be some copycat.

Oldschoolgamer said:
Dopeness. It's really creative.
Wow, I tried that before, but it didn't work because I didn't do the backdash. Smart stuff from Alioune as usual.

Lost Fragment said:
Shit. He could play Ken himself and pull a bunch of split screen wizardry. Would be hype.

I actually thought of this, too.

LeMaximilian said:
We'll see. I'm definently not going to ignore AE. But to the extent of 'Assist Me' episodes for AE characters...we'll see. Maybe not tutorials, but guest visits and cheesy humor most likely. And Dr Doom will be there, believe it.

Good to hear, man! Looking forward to it all...

Azure J

I'm playing a bit of catch up with the thread and watching that 8wayrun stream from earlier in the week, and holy shit this guy Diemieon is amazing to watch. Even more so is the other guy damn near coming back with that beast ass Doom. :eek:

Edit: :lol I meant Demoneyes, just got to the part where they went and clarified shit.
Edit 2: God fucking damn MarlinPie.
DAMIEN VS.DMBRANDON EDIT: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUCK

Grecco

Marns dante team looks sick...

but he put Zero on point instead of putting Dante on point.

He also is running Zero/Sentinel/Phoenix.

Enk

makes good threads.
Marn's new team is scary sick. Also LOL at Justin Wong's new haircut. I didn't even recognize him at first.

USD

5lfMk.png

Alucrid

Banned
I fucking hate when I play against someone who I never ever play against online and just get fucking rolled on. Like spiderman...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Marn on the floor was fucking random and hilarious.

ABORT MARN, ABORT!

Lol @ slowly zooming in on Marn's face as he plays.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Marn with that murderface.

Justin trolling right now, playing Marn's new team that he stole from him that Justin stole from some JP player to show him how it's done.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wow at Marn's reverse OCV with Zero. God damn, he was pretty much getting perfected before and ran that shit back.

I honestly think if Marn stepped his pressure game up, he would be in the top 3 best players in the game.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Looks like I'll be able to get a special guest on The Online Warrior for a later episode. He's also in another marvelously excellent webseries...

LeMaximilian said:
Looks like I'll be able to get a special guest on The Online Warrior for a later episode. He's also in another marvelously excellent webseries...

DUUUUUDE

Maximilian, your awesomeness knows no bounds

_dementia said:
Salty cam is awesome. Also, shoutouts to Justin's haircut.

I didn't even recognize him at first O.O

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
James Chen's face looking SO SALTY throughout all of those Wolverine combos, holy shit I'm liking this new camera on the face thing. Whatever he was mumbling to himself while getting comboed was hilarious.

kirblar

Loving the Dirt Nap setups we've seen tonight using both Dante's Jam Session and Doom's Hidden Missiles to set up unavoidable traps on the way in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom