• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Desk: Chun Li Infinite

This is really dirty. Outside of it being an infinite, the fact that it's safe and can lead to mix-up potential if you miss it, or an unblockable depending on whom you use as an assist, is really unkind. lol.

That unblockable with Viper is fucked up for sure. lol

Isn't this like every other infinite she has in the VS games?

Ferrio

Banned
Oldschoolgamer said:
Desk: Chun Li Infinite

This is really dirty. Outside of it being an infinite, the fact that it's safe and can lead to mix-up potential if you miss it, or an unblockable depending on whom you use as an assist, is really unkind. lol.

That unblockable with Viper is fucked up for sure. lol

Isn't this like every other infinite she has in the VS games?

Except it's easily breakable at two points.

Though the focus part is dirty, but I'm guessing it's really touchy to get it setup like that and only possible if they broke out of the second swap.

Ferrio said:
Except it's easily breakable at two points.

Though the focus part is dirty, but I'm guessing it's really touchy to get it setup like that and only possible if they broke out of the second swap.

BUT YOU GET CAUGHT AGAIN.

Kimosabae

Banned
Pretty interesting to see people dismissing aspects of a character completely. These people probably don't even play IM seriously. How small minded.

Karsticles said:
Don't all projectiles give you an advantage on block?

Definitely not. Not sure why you thought that?

Dahbomb said:
And the best special to cancel into is Repulsor Blast -> Repulsor Spread.

Definitely not. I think the notion that Spread is spammable came from interpreting the guide and it's just not true. With 24 frames of recovery and -9 on block, a whiffed or blocked Spread gets Iron Man killed. I've been Super'd more than enough times to know. Light Unibeam is his safest special cancel IMO.

h3ro

Kadey said:
Oh damn I missed it. What was said?

Just blew up and got salty again over that Bison's tactics and called that dude out for using turbo controls.

Chris G plays on a Hori EX2?! Triforce needs to get his people on some Qanbas or something. WTH.

"Noel Brown is an upstanding citizen and an asset to the fighting game community. I would entrust my life with him."

Stream monsters in full effect. :lol

h3ro

striKeVillain! said:
"Noel Brown is an upstanding citizen and an asset to the fighting game community. I would entrust my life with him."

Stream monsters in full effect. :lol

:lol :lol

I love these streams.

XMen theme after Phoenix wins! hahaha

USD

Freeze pops are so damn good. I had some for the first time in years a while ago. I seriously need to buy some.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
h3ro said:
:lol :lol

I love these streams.

XMen theme after Phoenix wins! hahaha
Haha yeah loving the X-Men theme.

Sanford needs some serious work, who was apparently 1p the entire time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Chris G not having as much fun with the game anymore? Say it ain't so :(

SANFORD VS. MASTA FUCKING CJ NEXT. GET HYPE.

EDIT: Possibly not on stream :(

My god @ that NerdJosh comeback. He really wasn't even trying and then shut shit down with Tron.

MastaCJ is EMP now? MastaCJ making Sanford look hella free.

USD

NerdJosh is a fucking choking artist. He actually had his chance to beat ChrisG for the first time, and he fucks it up. Like ten times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom