• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alucrid said:
Counter Super his random bionic arms he's sure to throw out. Hilarious...especially since you can cancel Tasky's arrows into the super to 'bait' it.
That might be a little hard because that hyper is just ridiculously fast. The only one that will hit them in time is Darkness illusion and Ammy's level 3. I'm pretty sure DHCs are out of the question against something with that speed..

My team:
Hsien-Ko
Morrigan
Amateratsu

smurfx

get some go again
god damn i can't figure out she hulk. her air grabs and her damn stun hit it all fucks me over. she is too damn quick too. her stun hit last way too long too. i can hit her with haggars lariat and knock her down and i'm still stunned when she gets up. they have to shorten it by half.

"That's the trade off for having the best assist in the entire game."

Tron's assist may not cover as much ground or be completely unstoppable, but it's significantly safer and when tron's in, you actually have a usable character.

Hell, Haggar at least has the Pipe. Hsien-Ko has absolutely nothing and her assist really isn't that good.

USD

LLND is definitely the MVP tonight. Viscant did make a nice comeback in the third game though when Phoenix died early.

smurfx

get some go again
you know what i'm on the side of capcom hopefully borking xfactor. there is absolutely no need for it in the game. if it was only meant to help people when 1 vs 3 then only let people use it when you are down to 1 player. that or have some limits to its use. if you have 3 players and use it then greatly reduce how long it last and how much more damage you can deal. make it more powerful the more players you lose.

Neki

smurfx said:
you know what i'm on the side of capcom hopefully borking xfactor. there is absolutely no need for it in the game. if it was only meant to help people when 1 vs 3 then only let people use it when you are down to 1 player. that or have some limits to its use. if you have 3 players and use it then greatly reduce how long it last and how much more damage you can deal. make it more powerful the more players you lose.
in 90% of my matches, x-factor is always almost used by other player first. :p either because they catch two characters or they become desperate faster, I'm so bad at using x-factor.

Dahbomb

smurfx said:
Isn't that already how it is? LVL3 being stronger than LVL1 and lasting longer too?

Also offensive X Factor is the new trend. Even with a Phoenix on deck, the Alioune vs Tokido matches all had LVL1 X Factor usage which made for some really hype games. Justin uses it too.

I actually sort of like LVL2 X Factor. Only time I don't pop X factor early is when against a Phoenix team or when someone just gets 2 of my characters and I am down to my last one (then it's like duh gotta pop that shit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom