• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

MastaCJ will definitely learn not to fuck around the next go. Should have had that. Still, that was a great match.

kirblar

Are THCs just nearly impossible to perform online? My team's built around one and every time I go for it to end the combo, nothing happens.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Alucrid

Banned
Finally fucking ranked up to either lord. I kept getting matched up with 3rd and 2rd lords and it kept knocking me down from my level up battle.

I decided to pop the disk in and give the game a whirl. Eleven win streak gets destroyed by Spidey Spencer(Spencer jumping all over the place with his stupid ARRRM) and his iron man assist. Anyone got any tips against Spencer?

Also, Daigo talking shit and Spindashing making his triumphant return is pretty crazy. Lots of stuff happened in three days. :p

Alucrid

Banned
SolarPowered said:
I decided to pop the disk in and give the game a whirl. Eleven win streak gets destroyed by Spidey Spencer and his iron man assist. Anyone got any tips against Spencer?

Also, Daigo talking shit and Spindashing making his triumphant return is pretty crazy. Lots of stuff happened in three days. :p

Counter Super his random bionic arms he's sure to throw out. Hilarious...especially since you can cancel Tasky's arrows into the super to 'bait' it.

shaowebb

LeMaximilian said:

Absolutely brilliant. I cracked up when you did the Con Air gag. Beautiful stuff on how to extend Wesker's combos and that stuff at the end showing how to troll ALL of Wesker's tactics was hilarious.

I get the feeling Chris is coming up soon on this show. I'm hoping for the day when you do a breakdown on Spencer. I want so bad to get big mileage combos out of him, but he never makes it for me. He needs too much assist most times. Maybe with X-23 ankle slice or Wesker low shot I could at least create a nice free damage setup, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom