• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
kirblar said:
Probably, since Taskmaster can arrow super out of it.
Does that have invincibility frames though? I think Hard Drive can cause it has invincibility frames, unless I'm mistaken as to how those hitboxes work.

Ellen Degeneres >>> *

I told him to sing it and he did before ha.

kirblar

enzo_gt said:
Does that have invincibility frames though? I think Hard Drive can cause it has invincibility frames, unless I'm mistaken as to how those hitboxes work.

Ellen Degeneres >>> *

I told him to sing it and he did before ha.
I don't think it does- it works because it moves Taskmaster out of the way of the move.

def sim

Thanks for the link.

I'd say the 360 pad is definitely better than the PS3's if it comes to analog sticks, which is what CJ uses IIRC.

Neki

rance said:
Thanks for the link.

I'd say the 360 pad is definitely better than the PS3's if it comes to analog sticks, which is what CJ uses IIRC.

yeah, who uses analog though, so bad.

watching Captain America beat people is so hype for some reason, I don't know why, LOL.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dante using that Crystal Shield thing into Devil Trigger into teleport to teleport the crystal with him to keep the combo going. Never seen that actually put into practice, wow.

Kimosabae

Banned
Wow. I was in Training Mode vs the cpu and Chris Snapped my Dante back so hard he crashed my game...

*edit*

Oh, great. Seems like Chris broke my 360 too.

smurfx

get some go again
man i hate seeing ammy get more new technology. its almost as bad as seeing magneto and sentinel getting new tech.

Neki

man i hate seeing ammy get more new technology. its almost as bad as seeing magneto and sentinel getting new tech.
this is coming from the guy who plays taskmaster.

icHUZm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom