• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I love Lil B and all, but this is getting a bit overkill even for my tastes.

Though I lost it when Dorm put out Stalker Flare and he went RED FLAME TRAP-A-HOLICS. :lol

MarlinPie keeping that Mags combo going using that H's hitbox behind Mags was sick though.

Neki

fricking Dormamu has fricking amazing anti-air. What is the attack where he's crouching and his hand is on fire? Is that c.M or c.H? Karsticles was abusing that against me when I was playing with Tron earlier. :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah I would probably say MastaCJ's Dormammu can hit confirm off of literally any situation put in front of it.

Ultimoo said:
fricking Dormamu has fricking amazing anti-air. What is the attack where he's crouching and his hand is on fire? Is that c.M or c.H? Karsticles was abusing that against me when I was playing with Tron earlier. :(
cr.M. Such an amazing move, it even eats a ton of projectiles.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
RED FLAME

00-lil_b-red_flame_ hosted_by_trap-a-holics - bootleg -2010- cover .jpg

I decided to go back into the lab to try out some new things and something clicked all of a sudden. I actually have a 95% success rate in my Rimoukon usage when I play her like Amateratsu instead. I almost mechanically perform Ammy's level three which has the same inputs as Hsien-Ko's Rimoukon so I decided that I should shift gears into a mental state similar to when I'm using Amateratsu and her golden mode is nearly always summoned all of sudden...

Now Capcom doesn't even want me to play Hsien-Ko like Hsien-Ko? WHAT THE FUCK IS DIS!
Ultimoo said:
You just woke up? where do you live? D: I just gotta wait for The Break to finish.
NYC, but I went to sleep some time around nine soooo.....

Edit: Oh, and I don't even know what the fuck is going on with X-factor. I've always paid some notice to it and how crazy good it can be, but it's pretty freaking crazy how potent it is. If Morrigan even touches Sentinel it's a touch of death and I don't think she even needs a hyper to do it. Shit, I think she might pull off a full life combo on everyone. I know I'm sounding like a scrub right now, but I'm really aware of this all of sudden.

damn

Neki

PsychoSoldier said:
Is that matchup really as bad for Wesker as it looks?

I mean, I understand getting blown up by lvl3 XF Chun but losing to regular Chun?

no, Wesker just plays terribly when he is the one getting rushed down. CJ also wasn't spamming Counter Super either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom