• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

ThatCrazyGuy said:
It's Marvel 2 all over again baby!! 10 more years, 10 more years :)
With UMVC3 coming out... nope.

UMVC3 is probably going to be just 3 god tier characters against 3 god tier characters. One of the god tiers is going to have a really good assist (like Cold Star, beam assist or Jam Session). Something similar to Combofiend's team. With the current gods nerfed, characters who were previously high tier like She Hulk, Task and Spencer will be that much stronger.

That new Firebrand assist looks dope as fuck though as well as Strider's assist. That's going to be the future of MVC3.

Neki

ThatCrazyGuy said:
It's Marvel 2 all over again baby!! 10 more years, 10 more years :)
I noticed this two, it was the best two assists against each other, Wolverine vs Phoenix against each other, lol.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
MvC3 Grand finals reminded me more of MvC1 than MvC2. You had two OP characters (one that was actually in the first game), and an assist that was the equivalent to Colossus. I think these two games are the main ones I've played where hitting your opponent was more beneficial to them, than to you. With those teams, at least.

Dahbomb

Dante and Wesker too in the Grand finals. Dante is the 3rd best character in the game and it was confirmed by PRBalrog at EVO. Wesker too is dangerously close to that spot just for being very easy to be effective with. But I definitely agree with the sentiment that the grand finals was 2 god tiers and 1 god assist vs 2 god tiers and 1 god assist. Hey at least we got character variety in grand finals unlike MVC2 where both teams have Sentinel/Storm.

It's pretty much Phoenix, Wolverine, Dante, Wesker, Magneto with Tron, Haggar and Akuma as assist characters as the gods of the game. No shock that all these characters are nerfed.

shaowebb

Guess who FINALLY learned some Spencer? ME!

I kept dropping shit with him since launch and my love of Combofiend's team made me go out and grind like crazy with a buddy yesterday. Hardest part of a Spencer combo is catching them in the air with wire grapple after a relaunch series from zipkick for me, but its tightened up enough to hit fairly consistently now, and I'm going to keep grinding it out.

Now I just want to test him with different guys to see if I can't make my Spencer work in my own manner instead of going with She-Hulk/Task/Spencer and resigning myself to always trying and failing to be Combofiend. His setups are Godly, but I'm gonna make him my own.

Maybe I'll get to make an Iron Fist/?/Spencer team in Ultimate to create the most facefisting team ever.

Go team Face Fisters.

I just got home, Marvel-GAF. I'm sorry I failed you by dropping 100 combos on my stream match. Apparently I just forgot how to do combos. I should've played on the PS3 version more, it's definitely a slightly different timing than on 360. Most of that stuff was tip of the iceberg and just damage by attrition instead of full out kill combos.

Still, it was a fun experience, and now I can tell people I have a 100% win rate on stream.

Shoutouts to God's Beard and notworksafe, you guys were awesome. Mad fun hanging out with all of ya over the weekend.

Also, Kang is from my scene too lol. We did not let him hear the end of the Noah thing. Filipino Champ advised him to change his handle, haha.

Also, from having played UMvC3... I'm dropping Iron Man for Hawkeye. Triple Arrow is that shit.

shaowebb

Check out what my wife just got for me.

30nhda1.jpg

Its hard to see, but its a dogtag that says:
HYPER SENTINEL FORCE
HYPER SENTINEL FORCE
HYPER SENTINEL FORCE

This is soooo going on a chain and getting worn when I play. As soon as I finish polishing some more Spencer and work out a team just for him out of guys I use. I'll need a Bionic AAAAAARM! one made to wear with it.

Here's hoping Ironfist is quotable :D

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Killa Sasa said:
I just got home, Marvel-GAF. I'm sorry I failed you by dropping 100 combos on my stream match. Apparently I just forgot how to do combos. I should've played on the PS3 version more, it's definitely a slightly different timing than on 360. Most of that stuff was tip of the iceberg and just damage by attrition instead of full out kill combos.

Still, it was a fun experience, and now I can tell people I have a 100% win rate on stream.

Shoutouts to God's Beard and notworksafe, you guys were awesome. Mad fun hanging out with all of ya over the weekend.

Also, Kang is from my scene too lol. We did not let him hear the end of the Noah thing. Filipino Champ advised him to change his handle, haha.

Also, from having played UMvC3... I'm dropping Iron Man for Hawkeye. Triple Arrow is that shit.
We were rooting you on man, you were doing fine. GAF showed love when you came on.

@shaowebb, your wife is fucking AWESOME.

I'm wifing up the next girl I see playing Cable in MvC2 so I can get one that says HYPER VIPER BEAM x3.

Dahbomb

I have to give a shout out to EvilRahsaan's Spider Man technology and styling on Justin Wong with it. I had never seen that Web Throw into drones into another Web throw (I have seen him attempt it before but it whiffed, now he got it down near perfectly).

This might also be the last time we see Spidey in such a big stage... :(

Also while EVO was up... a lot of new MVC3 technology was put up:

MODOK, Deadpool, Ammy - Superior Tech

Thor Tutorial Part 1

Part 2

Spencer, Taskmaster, Doom Technology

Guard Break/Tick Throw Set ups using Spider Man
<-- Not a true guard break people, this is more of an off shoot to the Magneto/Doom tick throw technology that Alioune put up a while back

Its hard to see, but its a dogtag that says:
HYPER SENTINEL FORCE
HYPER SENTINEL FORCE
HYPER SENTINEL FORCE
Nice!

@shaowebb, your wife is fucking AWESOME.

I'm wifing up the next girl I see playing Cable in MvC2 so I can get one that says HYPER VIPER BEAM x3.
lol

Shit my girl hates it when I even touch my 360 :(
My wife always encourages me to play some Marvel to de-stress after work.

Does it ever increase stress?
All the time, but I love it. I don't mind being stressed, I mind being bored. I'm bored at work all day, it's not stimulating at all. So when I get home, I want something engaging that forces me to push myself to think on the fly. It's not long-term stress anyway; it goes away as soon as a match is done unless it's from someone on a forum who then goes around trash talking me if they won.

Dahbomb

I am the same, MVC3 is enough to get me going from my boring daily routine.

Although these days I am playing SSF4AE a lot. Pwning scrubs with Yun all day long.

I watched the Cross Counter Yun guide and it caused my Yun game to sky rocket. So much dirty stuff in that video.... lol.

I am pretty much going to be playing AE until UMVC3 comes out. I will of course regularly watch MVC3 tech stuff, visit forums and check the UMVC3 thread (along with updating the changelog). I ain't going nowhere. :)

Ditto here Dahbomb, except I'm mostly playing RPGs and such right now during my off-time. Just now starting Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

Yeah, I'm that behind.

I have not played MvC3 regularly in a while. I don't get any requests either so the game just sits there collecting dust.

This shit happens way too often with Capcom fighters for me...
Karsticles said:
My wife always encourages me to play some Marvel to de-stress after work.
You need to listen to your wife more often.

;)

smurfx

get some go again
_dementia said:
Does it ever increase stress?
its all fun and games when i'm winning but when i get some stupid losses the salt meter rises to big levels and there ain't no relax there. these days dormammu is the one characters that gives me the biggest problems.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
smurfx said:
its all fun and games when i'm winning but when i get some stupid losses the salt meter rises to big levels and there ain't no relax there. these days dormammu is the one characters that gives me the biggest problems.
The Dormammu mirror match is the one I fear most.

That said, I play very little MvC3 too. It's a combination of having my summer exams coming up (first being tomorrow) and having a massive backlog of games as well. From about 5 titles on my 360 to tens of them on steam.

That includes Half-Life 1, which I've yet to finish.

Dahbomb

Guys since this is probably the last major tournament involving MVC3 that is going to be talked about and with UMVC3 over the horizon... I think it's only fitting we list our tier list for MVC3.

I know that the game is still very much young and there is lots of stuff to discover but I think it's only valid we actually put up a tier list now rather than later because UMVC3 is going to be changing things up. I think a lot of people should have an idea given the amount of videos, matches and experience they have had with the game.

This is my tier list. I have this as Top 5: S tier, A tier, B tier, C tier, D Tier. I feel that the top 5 and bottom 3 are segregated enough to warrant such a narrow tier. Characters within a tier are not arranged in any order (so if Wesker is above Magneto in S tier that doesn't mean Wesker is ranked above him). Also strength of assist is in consideration of tier list.

S TIER

Phoenix
Wolverine
Dante
Wesker
Magneto

A TIER

Amaterasu
Zero
Taskmaster
Akuma
C Viper
She Hulk
Dormammu
Trish
Storm
Dr Doom
Spencer

B TIER

Sentinel
Tron
Haggar
Iron Man
Spider Man
X-23
Felicia
Deadpool

C TIER

Chris
Thor
Ryu
MODOK
Super Skrull
Hulk
Viewtiful Joe
Shuma Gorath
Jill
Chun Li
Morrigan
Captain America

D TIER

Arthur
Hsien Ko

LakeEarth

Dahbomb said:
Although these days I am playing SSF4AE a lot. Pwning scrubs with Yun all day long.

I watched the Cross Counter Yun guide and it caused my Yun game to sky rocket. So much dirty stuff in that video.... lol.
Yeah, that video is quite the tool. I wish someone would make a 90 minute video of Sakura tips and tricks.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
enzo_gt said:

That said, I play very little MvC3 too. It's a combination of having my summer exams coming up (first being tomorrow) and having a massive backlog of games as well. From about 5 titles on my 360 to tens of them on steam.

Dorm mirror matches are fun! It's the one mirror I actually don't mind.

I've got life bs messing with my ability to play online. When I get/am able to get Gold again, I'll probably be playing more. I want to go to play at one of the Xanbats, but again...life.

Shame on you for not finishing Half Life 1. Play Opp Force once you beat it!

I've been wanting to try and speedrun again. It's been a long time since I've done it or low leveled any game. :/

If I had to make a tier list it'd look something like this...

S TIER

Phoenix
Wolverine
Dante
Magneto
Wesker

A TIER
Taskmaster
Amaterasu
Zero
Akuma
Dr Doom
Spencer
C Viper
Dormammu
Storm
She Hulk
Trish

B TIER

Sentinel
Deadpool
Spider Man
Iron Man
X-23
Felicia

C TIER

Ryu
Morrigan
Super Skrull
Chris
Chun Li
Tron
Haggar
MODOK
Hulk
Thor
Viewtiful Joe
Shuma Gorath
Jill
Hsien Ko

D TIER
Captain America
Arthur

I ranked characters based on usability, damage output, utility against top tier, assist capabilities, their overall point game and how regularly they are used. I think this list is pretty accurate. Every character is listed from highest tier to bottom.
enzo_gt said:

I've been busy with my exams as well and being studious has been paying off for me big time.

*high fives*

Dahbomb

LOL your list is almost exactly mine.

I had listed Captain America in D Tier too (I had 3 in there). But I realized that he has stuff that are legitimately better than Hsien Ko and Arthur's. Like you cannot just sleep on a good Captain America and if his spacing his good he can get combos from spaces that not even the top tiers can. Plus if he has a beam assist his cartwheel cross over with a beam is sometimes faster than the Berserker Slash if timed right. Also his health is very good, his assist punishment is great and the combo off of his damage is very nice (just a bit execution heavy). His Shield Slash assist is pretty good too. So yeah for me he is in C tier.

I might move up Hsien Ko too on the sole basis of her assist like I have Tron and Haggar in B tier. Arthur is dead last though, he is the worst character in the game.

I am going to update some stuff in the Changelog with some Chris discoveries via LLND.

You need to listen to your wife more often.

;)
Haha. Well, this week she is studying for her national licensing exam, so I'm keeping it to RPGs. The soothing music is better for her than me slamming on my buttons in a fighting game.

I don't mind losing. I only get salty about disrespectful people.

Oh man, so this. Dormammu vs. Dormammu is so random. Both Dormammu players are intensely prone to random Chaotic Flames to try and catch a Purification or Dark Hole on startup, and because nothing is safe, they're both Mass Changing everywhere constantly. It's probably the scariest mirror match outside of double Dark Phoenix.

Guys since this is probably the last major tournament involving MVC3 that is going to be talked about and with UMVC3 over the horizon... I think it's only fitting we list our tier list for MVC3.
The game is just too team dependent to list tiers IMO. I can only talk about how good characters are in a 1v1 situation.

Dahbomb said:
LOL your list is almost exactly mine.
Just shows that great minds think almost exactly alike. I even rated my characters individually so that each one is listed above the other. I could not list reasons because I'd be here for a while, but if you look at each character individually and give the character some thought you'd see why I placed them above and below.
Dahbomb said:
I had listed Captain America in D Tier too (I had 3 in there). But I realized that he has stuff that are legitimately better than Hsien Ko and Arthur's. Like you cannot just sleep on a good Captain America and if his spacing his good he can get combos from spaces that not even the top tiers can. Plus if he has a beam assist his cartwheel cross over with a beam is sometimes faster than the Berserker Slash if timed right. Also his health is very good, his assist punishment is great and the combo off of his damage is very nice (just a bit execution heavy). His Shield Slash assist is pretty good too. So yeah for me he is in C tier.
I don't find those reasons all that valid honestly. He doesn't have much of a mixup game, has no OTG opportunities, no great assists and his shield slash is pitifully easy to block and deal with. The only thing he has going for him is his Hyper charging star and his above average health.

You can't sleep on any character except maybe Arthur. Everyone who has ever lost a fight against me has only lost it because they slept on Hsien-Ko and lost at least a character before they realize their mistake(part of why I hate high health Wesker).
Dahbomb said:
I might move up Hsien Ko too on the sole basis of her assist like I have Tron and Haggar in B tier. Arthur is dead last though, he is the worst character in the game.
Assist strength doesn't mean much in this game when it is so easy to get blasted away if you are not careful. HSFXFHSF destroys Hsien-Ko in a heartbeat and beam hypers can be very dangerous for her if she can't connect. Haggar, Tron and her are nowhere near B tier when on point and that is part of why I demoted them to C and why Hsien-Ko is on the bottom. She is the slowest character in the game along with Arthur and it means that you have to capitalize on mistakes as opposed to other B tier and above characters who can make things happen.

B tier and above is for characters who can change the flow of the match while on point without XF. C tier needs the XF and mistakes to make things happen.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wow wtf.. your guys lists are too good. I modified Solar's list to my liking.

S TIER
Phoenix
Wolverine
Dante
Magneto
Wesker

A TIER
Taskmaster
Amaterasu
Zero
Akuma
She-Hulk
Dr Doom
Dormammu
Spencer
Trish
Storm
C. Viper

B TIER
Sentinel
Spider-Man
Deadpool
Iron Man
X-23
Felicia

C TIER
Super-Skrull
Ryu
Tron Bonne
Hulk
Morrigan
Chris
Chun-Li
Haggar
Jill
Viewtiful Joe
Shuma-Gorath
Captain America
MODOK
Thor

D TIER
Hsien-Ko
Arthur

Also ranked within their respective tiers as well. If mix-ups weren't such a huge part of gameplay, this list would look a lot different.

Dahbomb

Assist strength doesn't mean much in this game
This is the only part of the post I disagree with.

Assist strength matters A LOT in the game. It's why Viscant won EVO, he was constantly counterpicking teams just by changing his assist slot. It dictated the pace of the matches. Of course when using assists it goes without saying that you need to be careful with using assists but with stuff like Haggar and Tron once you are within range, you are never going to get that shit blown up.

As to why I have Haggar and Tron a tier above Hsien Ko... high health, LVL3 hyper command grab, assists not requiring a meter to set up properly and high damage upon hit confirm. Laugh all you want at this but it's all true. There is very little difference between Tron and Sentinel when they are on point backed up by an assist. Tron with Sent Drones and Dante Jam Session is very scary to deal with as it's just hit boxes all over the place plus TOD combos all over the place. Haggar is a very interesting character in that he shuts downs the best rushdown character in the game... Wolverine. Haggar on point against Wolverine and Akuma would easily mean 2 characters dead instantly (which has happened on EVO with a guy using Haggar on point to deal with the best friends).

People don't use these characters with assists that often but they aren't as terrible as people say they are. They just make really bad anchors and get zoned out indefinitely and this is a consequence of their god tier assists. Their on point game is significantly better than Arthur and Hsien Ko, their god tier assists put them a tier above as well. As far as I am concerned, Haggar and Tron are as equally of worth on a team as Sentinel.

Now if this was UMVC3, both Tron and Haggar would be no better than C tier. I just think that given the performances at EVO, having a god tier assist like Haggar/Tron is so good it wins matches at the highest of levels (both Tron and Haggar featured heavily in Grand Finals of EVO). If these characters were any better as anchors or had better match ups, they would be A tier with Akuma.

shaowebb

Anyone else starting to look at Cap since his mobility increased? His range and damage always seemed kind of nice to me. I'm hoping he becomes more viable in Ultimate just for the team diversity.

This is just a very loose general impression based on UMVC3 changes in the build that I saw. Rather than strength in relation to the rest of the cast(too complicated), I evened out the tiers on percentages. Same as everyone, no organization within the tiers.

TOP TIER
  • Dante
  • Amaterasu
  • C. Viper
  • Zero
  • Strider
  • Magneto

HIGH TIER
  • Hawkeye
  • Firebrand
  • Ryu
  • Taskmaster
  • She-Hulk
  • Dr Doom
  • Dormammu
  • Spencer
  • Chris

MID TIER
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Storm
  • Super-Skrull
  • Deadpool
  • Trish
  • Akuma
  • Phoenix
  • Wesker
  • MODOK
  • X-23
  • Hulk
  • Hsien-Ko

LOW TIER
  • Wolverine
  • Sentinel
  • Spider-Man
  • Felicia
  • Jill (changes unknown)
  • Shuma-Gorath (changes unknown)
  • Thor
  • Captain America
  • Morrigan

BOTTOM TIER
  • Tron Bonne
  • Chun-Li
  • Haggar
  • Arthur
  • Iron Man
  • Ghost Rider

When I made up that tier list I wanted to go into three characters specifically, but my migraine was making me delusional and tired.

Ryu, Morrigan and Hsien-Ko are special cases to me in this game. We can relegate him to C tier, but we've seen what he is capable of in the right hands. ChrisG has pulled off some major stuff in tournaments with him and almost makes him look like the kind of character who can set the flow in a match. Morrigan's astral vision can make her a terrifying force to be reckoned with even if she is on her own and her poking potential with it is not something to be dismissed lightly. Her firebally play can easily set the match in her favor and it nullifies most character's basic strategies with ease. Her fantastic pokes also lets her do some fantastic damage thanks to her easy air combos into level 3 hyper damage. The biggest thing stopping her from going up in tiers is that she nets too little damage off every other combo that does not incorporate her level 3. Unlike most characters in the C tier astral vision is the cheapest way to build monstrous damage in the game and it definitely makes her one of the more dangerous characters if fireballs can be chained. Shadow servant also crushes every assist that is not Haggar's lariat.

Hsien-Ko is also a case that is more representative of the other two who blur the line. It is mostly about that terrifying Rimoukon and how it allows her to set the flow of the match with ease. As hard as some people might argue it, Arthur may be on his own in bottom tier because even his armored projectiles do not work that well without X-factor. Everyone knows that Gold Hsien-Ko means "get the fuck away from me" instantly for every opponent in this game. It turns her into a zombie death machine, and with proper DHC/Team hyper usage can lead to a dead phoenix thanks to all of her overhead play.

Haggar, Tron, Hsien-Ko, Ryu and Morrigan are the only cases in this game of characters who can blur the line and most people that I run into play very carefully when dealing with them. Tron is zoned out of fear, Haggar turns everything into a deadly game of Cat and Mouse where both opponents know the game can change off a single hit, and Hsien-Ko can definitely set the flow if she has meter which is both a strength and weakness in a game where meter is plentiful and her base damage is not good.
Dahbomb said:
This is the only part of the post I disagree with.

Assist strength matters A LOT in the game. It's why Viscant won EVO, he was constantly counterpicking teams just by changing his assist slot. It dictated the pace of the matches. Of course when using assists it goes without saying that you need to be careful with using assists but with stuff like Haggar and Tron once you are within range, you are never going to get that shit blown up.

As to why I have Haggar and Tron a tier above Hsien Ko... high health, LVL3 hyper command grab, assists not requiring a meter to set up properly and high damage upon hit confirm. Laugh all you want at this but it's all true. There is very little difference between Tron and Sentinel when they are on point backed up by an assist. Tron with Sent Drones and Dante Jam Session is very scary to deal with as it's just hit boxes all over the place plus TOD combos all over the place. Haggar is a very interesting character in that he shuts downs the best rushdown character in the game... Wolverine. Haggar on point against Wolverine and Akuma would easily mean 2 characters dead instantly (which has happened on EVO with a guy using Haggar on point to deal with the best friends).

People don't use these characters with assists that often but they aren't as terrible as people say they are. They just make really bad anchors and get zoned out indefinitely and this is a consequence of their god tier assists. Their on point game is significantly better than Arthur and Hsien Ko, their god tier assists put them a tier above as well. As far as I am concerned, Haggar and Tron are as equally of worth on a team as Sentinel.

Now if this was UMVC3, both Tron and Haggar would be no better than C tier. I just think that given the performances at EVO, having a god tier assist like Haggar/Tron is so good it wins matches at the highest of levels (both Tron and Haggar featured heavily in Grand Finals of EVO). If these characters were any better as anchors or had better match ups, they would be A tier with Akuma.
I'm back a lot more reasonable now that my pounding migraine is gone.

What I was trying to say early is that assist strength doesn't mean as much in this game relative to point performance for the tier list. Anyone who has seen what happens once those two are left alone can attest to that. PR Bog's surprise level three had people jumping off their seats and caught Viscant off guard bad enough that it left him paler than usual.

Tron is slightly better off than Hsien-Ko, but Hagger has it worse than the both of them. He relies more on people's mistakes than either of them because his normals have worse reach and none of his hypers has real lockdown potential similar to Tenrai-Ha/long reach normals or Tron's big servbot/Jumping H. If he can't connect off pipe or lariat it is over and his pressure is worse than Hsien-Ko's since she has approach options while gold with meter.

He may have health and power, but it don't mean squat without projectiles, overheads and mobility. I think it is close, but Hsien-Ko just barely outclasses Haggar if you learn plink/wave dashing and use it carefully. That said, I think there are just a few characters who blur lines here and there.
Karsticles said:
That tier list...I think I'm just going to close this tab.
This means that my own tier list is not that horrible(seeing as you did not reply negatively to it lol).

I approve of this post.

shaowebb

God's Beard said:
This is just a very loose general impression based on UMVC3 changes in the build that I saw. Rather than strength in relation to the rest of the cast(too complicated), I evened out the tiers on percentages. Same as everyone, no organization within the tiers.

IRON FIST TIER
  • Iron Fist

TOP TIER
  • Strider
  • Magneto
  • Ryu
  • Firebrand
  • She-Hulk

HIGH TIER
  • Ghost Rider
  • Hawkeye
  • Dante
  • Zero
  • Amaterasu
  • C. Viper
  • Storm
  • Taskmaster
  • Dr Doom
  • Dormammu
  • Spencer
  • X-23

MID TIER
  • Captain America
  • Morrigan
  • Super-Skrull
  • Deadpool
  • Trish
  • Akuma
  • Phoenix
  • Felicia
  • Wesker
  • MODOK
  • Hulk
  • Hsien-Ko
  • Iron Man
  • Tron Bonne
  • Chun-Li
  • Wolverine
  • Sentinel
  • Spider-Man
  • Chris

LOW TIER
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Jill (changes unknown)
  • Shuma-Gorath (changes unknown)
  • Thor

BOTTOM TIER
  • Haggar
  • Arthur

Fixed.

If Taskmaster still does not qualify as A+ or S- tier then I'll just eat my controller.

Bastard keeps being underestimated by high class players while the scrubs and mid tier suffer under his iron fist rule(pun not intended lol).

shaowebb

Gegz said:

I would LOVE it if your list was true. I adore troll tier tactics in fighters and MODOK is a lovesong to such things. Hopefully him, Dr Strange and Phoenix Wright all turn out to troll so you can make the most frustrating team of summons, buffs, shields, and spam ever.

Neki

SolarPowered said:
If Taskmaster still does not as A+ or S- tier then I'll just eat my controller.

Bastard keeps being underestimated by high class players while the scrubs and mid tier suffer under his iron fist rule(pun not intended lol).

it's because his pressure is one dimensional, that's why.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ultimoo said:
it's because his pressure is one dimensional, that's why.
I'd say he has very few mixups compared to the rest of the characters in the cast. Taskmaster can continually lay down the pressure when he can cancel his charging star into arrows, and has overheads at his disposal. Few pressure options, but they're good ones and do the job.

Chavelo said:
Mash C and air dash confirmed for better defense than taskmaster.

K, got it.
SHOTS FIRED

Neki

Chavelo said:
Mash C and air dash confirmed for better defense than taskmaster.

K, got it.

ammy can actually cross you up and/or do a high low mix up.

taskmaster just does c.L all day, into spidey swing + overhead attack. I will give that taskmaster has good anti airs with charging star, and a strong keep away game, but his options to get in are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom