• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Anbec7

So does anyone here play using a hitbox?
Also is getting to 10th somehow difficult? I think Im just on 13 after the first 2 days where I dropped it to complete having all colours, etc.

HardRojo

I couldn’t figure it out either lol. Had to watch the demonstrations to see the rest :/

Like, there are several options in the Pause menu, but they couldn't add a fucking option to see the entire mission combo list while in pause... Capcpom design.

jett

D-Member
Let's talk Time stone.

I've tried numerous times to cancel my timestone combos into a super, but they won't for some reason. Is there a reason for this or a limitation to keep in mind to avoid that?

I use Ultron and Thanos. Typically I can just spam their HK over and over to get to 6K with juice still going. Around 30 hits it drops and goes back to refresh on a combo. I've tried at 30, 25, and 20 to cancel into supers off HK on the ground with no luck. I've tried tagging in a partner to help launch to air to cancel to super, or even go for a level 3, but nothing.

Is there a "best way to use" it? 6K off mashing HK is great, but I'm wondering if there is a way to get more damage, and heck maybe that's why a super can't combo is you get 6k if you land a hit and keep smashing the same button over and over lol.

That's strange. I can get over 60 with Gamora. I'm not sure it ever ends lol. To end with a hyper combo I use her sword attack move, I tag in my other character (Dante) and end it with the free level 3. It all connects.

Time Stone seems like the dumbest shit to be honest. Surely I'm missing something and optimized combos are actually worth something in time storm.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Well the encryption is not a problem anymore got solved today.
8eSM2tn.png

Oh! Nice~

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Also is getting to 10th somehow difficult? I think Im just on 13 after the first 2 days where I dropped it to complete having all colours, etc.

I'm having some difficulty in rank 13 right now. Not sure if it's the ranking system or not but there's a huuuuuge divide in skill between people in rank 15 - mid 14 to rank 13+.

14 and below I'm seeing some character diversity, once I hit 13 it's nothing but Ultron, Dorm, Thanos, and Jedah.

HardRojo

My brain is still adjusting to the new layout lol, plenty of times I find myself pressing tag instead of HP because of SFV, and I hardly think of the stone as part of a combo or my arsenal. It'll take a while but at least I finished X's trials without much of an issue.

Bob White

Yeah the issue with the game for lack of a better description is that it's way too visually dry

spiderman0000-00000_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

Like the character textures and stuff are way better but at the end of the day it ends up feeling lifeless which is a first for the series.

This looks so much fucking better it's sad. I know they had to make the game on the cheap but, the dull chromatic aberration bullshit was probably totally avoidable.

Yooo Jedah's theme is siiiick! I love it!
Eh, it's alright. The original wasn't too great to begin with but this one's... hearable, I guess. It's certainly more successful than whatever Juri's theme was supposed to be.

Vampire themes are weird for me because I always imagined the series as having a metal OST in the modern day, but it's clear by Marvel 3 and Inf that Capcom wants to do techno stuff with them. The only solace I have in that is that the techno themes Vampire characters get tend to actually be pretty good for the genre.

Dahbomb

Damn 2-2 RayRay vs Sonic Fox in grand finals.

Sonic reset against RayRay!

Yipes mad sweaty right now. He was talking some mad shit against Sonic Fox before MVCI came out.

dankir

Racoon and space stone surge is great. Suck people into the trampoline, he totally destroyed RayRay. Reality Stone really didn't help him at all.

Top Bottom