• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Jawmuncher

Unless I missed something there has been no sort of character mods or model swapping in this. Seems there isn't really any tools for it. Only stuff we've seen for the PC version is changing values to allow for access to things (Such as the 3v3, Playable Ultron Sigma) and injecting to change the look of the game.

Piccoro

People are accessing the files and playing as the DLC characters. Expect videos to start showing up from the PC version.

Oh and this;

HxzB0ZG.jpg

Helooooooo there, Captain Marvel! Looking good indeed... :)

Ms.Marvel1.jpg

Swmystery

Neo Member
My wallet suddenly felt a great and terrible premonition.

The Season Pass just includes the DLC characters and their costumes, yes? Not any of the extra costumes for the base cast?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Unless I missed something there has been no sort of character mods or model swapping in this. Seems there isn't really any tools for it. Only stuff we've seen for the PC version is changing values to allow for access to things (Such as the 3v3, Playable Ultron Sigma) and injecting to change the look of the game.
There is model swapping. Even moveset swapping.

JAXXX

really like the Ms Marvel alt..
looks good

kind of wish the standard costume had the right haircut tho...
captainmarvel-by-mckelvie-675x1024.jpg

i dont care that much for the officer danvers look.

players would have more of a reason if they had different costumes w/ different hairstyles.
Free-Shipping-DHL-Ms-Marvel-Costume-Captain-Marvel-Costume-Zentai-Lycra-Spandex-Super-Hero-Cosplay-Halloween.jpg_640x640.jpg

man i hope morrigan gets something like this..
27920f88d69e9d840771e6313fa52082.jpg

but she's probably get this

Neoxon

really like the Ms Marvel alt..
looks good

kind of wish the standard costume had the right haircut tho...
captainmarvel-by-mckelvie-675x1024.jpg

i dont care that much for the officer danvers look.

players would have more of a reason if they had different costumes w/ different hairstyles.
Free-Shipping-DHL-Ms-Marvel-Costume-Captain-Marvel-Costume-Zentai-Lycra-Spandex-Super-Hero-Cosplay-Halloween.jpg_640x640.jpg

man i hope morrigan gets something like this..
27920f88d69e9d840771e6313fa52082.jpg

but she's probably get this
Captain Marvel has also been depicted with long hair with her default.

Jawmuncher

I think Morrigan will get something else. Just because Stars Chris is the easiest thing they could've done but they didn't.

They never mentioned we're getting outfits with this patch did they? Is it supposed to be a surprise or something

I'd assume we'd get half here and the other half with the last 3.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I think Morrigan will get something else. Just because Stars Chris is the easiest thing they could've done but they didn't.

I'd assume we'd get half here and the other half with the last 3.

That's likely since someone said not everyone have new costumes and they specifically said no Frank. So who knows.

Anbec7

Only 2 costumes so far? C'mon throw me more PC guysss hahaha.

Sadly I had to stop playing for a while (thanks work!) but I'm getting exited for tomorrow new characters (and how much weird crap people are going to find)

JAXXX

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. That haircut is wack and reminds everyone of Roman Reigns Marvel
LOL, sorry i dont think short hair looks horrible or masculine...
she can easily have an alt look like this
CapMarvelCover1.jpg

lvo2yow0ztoy.jpg

and have long hair for her premier alt.

d46beea8e38c9acab0371814777aa7b6-d53767n.jpg

oh well

she looks great anyway

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
source

DmC dante looking so much better than default in this game is some hilarious irony

sjljP13.gif

I have been telling people that we are more likely to get DmC Dante costume and people wouldn't accept that and said there are better choices of costume for Dante. I don't think it was obvious choice for alt costume, considering fanbase thinking it wouldn't be DmC Dante getting in as alt costume.

NotLiquid

I'm still shocked they haven't put in Spencer's Rearmed alt in yet.

Real talk, I'm starting to think they won't put it in cause people might confuse it with Hawkeye's new design.

Top Bottom