• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAS Systems Super Pro Stick pausing problem with Xbox

Hellraizah

So, I finally got my MAS stick today, but I'm kinda disappointed with one thing : Whenever I play Metal Slug 3, it always pauses at random moments saying my stick is disconnected. If I hit start, everything goes back to normal again, but this is annoying as hell. I tried Midway Arcade Treasures with it, and never got that problem with this game (didn't play a lot, though). I know ArcadeStickMonk here has one, so does a couple others, do you know if there's a solution for this "pausing" ??? Is there any other PS2 to Xbox adaptors that could work with it and solve the problem ???

unless you paid to get the xbox connection put into your stick by mas, it isn't likely gonna work on an xbox. MAS uses it's own pcbs.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Hellraizah said:
Bump, please, I really need to know if someone knows something about it.

I've heard others complain about this problem too. Check out the forums at Shyruken and in the "online" sub-forum.

...Hold on, I think it might be *THIS THREAD*

Hellraizah

Thanx a lot isamu. I don't really understand why the guy sells these Xbox adapters if they don't work right. Anyways, i have another adapter coming from LikSang in a couple of days, hope that one will work right.

Could someone please explain to me the difference between digital and analog on these types of sticks ? My guess is that when in analog mode, the joystick is taking the place of the analog stick, and when in digital mode, it takes the place of the digital pad. I don't really understand what could be the difference, and how it would affect gameplay. After all, even if you choose analog, the stick still remains digital and there will be no effect on gameplay, at least I think.

Did any one of you tried another PS2 to Xbox converter with the MAS stick, to know if it works ?

Top Bottom