• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Wouldnt it be cool to discover that Sheppad is the bad guy in the end and we killed all the reapers, the good guys, which came to earth to stop humanity because they are going to destroy the whole galaxy with a disease in the future... ^^

but funny is that i always have the urge to call the reapers "Cell" ^^

Patryn

I don't remember the ME2 CE being this tough to get. Are these purposely constraining the supply?

I know that Gamestop had stopped taking ME2 CE pre-orders before its release date, because I tried ordering it shortly before release and was told it wasn't possible.

CAW

Just an FYI, I got a reply back from Michael Gamble, on Twitter.

I asked:

@GambleMike Canadian here. I pre-ordered the ME3 DE from Origin. I just realized it says nothing about the 'From Ashes' DLC. Is it USA only?

He replied:

@Molsonwarrior nope. Youll get it. We wouldn't ever undercut Canada :) let me know if you don't end up getting it.

Sweet (even though we kinda solved that case on the last page - turned out I was just blind and missed that it is actually listed on the Origin info page lol)

Ammish

Banned
Iam still curios about what happens when you cheat on your romance :(

That's... actually a good point.

If I still have my saves and weren't lost on the transferal between my old and current 360, then I wonder how Ashley will react to my new LI, Tali.

But I lost it, so I'm replaying ME1 and avoiding Ashley because I prefer Tali.

That's... actually a good point.

If I still have my saves and weren't lost on the transferal between my old and current 360, then I wonder how Ashley will react to my new LI, Tali.

But I lost it, so I'm replaying ME1 and avoiding Ashley because I prefer Tali.

I just want to know if they bitch around a bit and then you can get them back for another romance. ;)

HYDE

Banned
@ the OT...and to NeoGAF Mods. I don't understand why it's okay to speak disgracefully about religious faiths and personages on NeoGAF, but speaking disgracefully against homosexuals is bannable. Seems just as wrong to me. Just as much as I disagree with negative comments about one, I disagree with negative comments about the other.

Can't we keep our prejudices and disrespects out of the topics please? Respect people's beliefs whether they are homosexual or Christian. Both are equally offensive to the offended.

Replicant

Wouldnt it be cool to discover that Sheppad is the bad guy in the end and we killed all the reapers, the good guys, which came to earth to stop humanity because they are going to destroy the whole galaxy with a disease in the future... ^^

I got this silly idea that the only reason Reapers were targeting Protheans and Humans is simply because these species have too much destructive power to be allowed to advance even more into the future. They are like the gate keepers to ensure that the universe is in balance.

I got this silly idea that the only reason Reapers were targeting Protheans and Humans is simply because these species have too much destructive power to be allowed to advance even more into the future. They are like the gate keepers to ensure that the universe is in balance.

Got to keep that spiral energy down, bro.

Grisby

I kind of wonder if you can still get back with said romance, even after cheating. Or if there is an achievement for sticking with the same partner across all 3 games.

sp3000

The Gun sounds in the demo were absolutely terrible. I really hope they changed them although I doubt it. Someone compare it to the assault rifle from mass effect 1 to see how bad the sound quality has gotten.

Vamphuntr

I kind of wonder if you can still get back with said romance, even after cheating. Or if there is an achievement for sticking with the same partner across all 3 games.

There will never be an achievement requiring you to have 3 games. I don't think they are allowed to have that kind of achievements unless there is an alternate way to get them. Like in ME2 you either beat the game with the same character twice or import a ME1 character then beat the game.

Grisby

There will never be an achievement requiring you to have 3 games. I don't think they are allowed to have that kind of achievements unless there is an alternate way to get them. Like in ME2 you either beat the game with the same character twice or import a ME1 character then beat the game.
That's a shame. Thought they'd have something neat like that. Booooo MS!

So glad that I pre-ordered my CE from Amazon way back on 6/6/11, the day it was announced at E3. I feel bad or my Mass Effect brothers and sisters who're struggling to find one now.

Wiggum2007

The Gun sounds in the demo were absolutely terrible. I really hope they changed them although I doubt it. Someone compare it to the assault rifle from mass effect 1 to see how bad the sound quality has gotten.

ME1 shotgun was a thunderous beast!! ME2 shotgun sounded like a stapler :(

Moaradin

You can't be serious...

The guns sounds in ME3 are LEAGUES ahead of the shitty ones in ME1, mainly because DICE helped them with the sound in this game. DICE is pretty much unchallenged in terms of sound design.

exYle

The assault rifles sounded lovely. Quite a bit of kick to both the Avenger and Mattock.

Salz01

So if I play ME3 on my ps3, and I haven't played earlier versions of it on PS3, how does it determine if I get Ashley or not?

derFeef

I found the gun sounds really satisfying. They have nuances of tech sounds the other two games were lacking. So good.

You can't be serious...

The guns sounds in ME3 are LEAGUES ahead of the shitty ones in ME1, mainly because DICE helped them with the sound in this game. DICE is pretty much unchallenged in terms of sound design.

Oh wow is this true? Then I know why I dig the sound so much.

Flunkie

Banned
So if I played the previous 2 MEs on PC but decide to get ME3 on 360, can I choose at the beginning what choices I made in the previous 2?

You'll be able to preload on Friday.

I'm hoping there's a discount over the weekend.

Guys why do I need the collectors edition? I am still able to get it for the PC for a very good price. But I have already purchased the digital deluxe edition.

Do you think I should still get the collectors edition. Why must you tempt me guys?

Please don't buy two copies of the same game. Incredible waste of money.

Decided to play ME2 to get a renegade save for ME3...save file corrupts after 29 hours and right before I bring in Legion. -_-
This shit better not be a problem on PS3 again =\

Fix this Bioware!

Sai

So if I played the previous 2 MEs on PC but decide to get ME3 on 360, can I choose at the beginning what choices I made in the previous 2?
If it's anything like ME2, then not all choices will carry over—just the major ones.

If it bothers you, then see if there's a way to convert your PC save to one for the 360. I'm pretty sure there's a way to do it the other way around.

Flunkie

Banned
If it's anything like ME2, then not all choices will carry over—just the major ones.

If it bothers you, then see if there's a way to convert your PC save to one for the 360. I'm pretty sure there's a way to do it the other way around.

Do "all choices" have any effect on anything gamewise, or is it just dialogue?

Top Bottom