• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

James Vega is ugly as fuck. I won't use.

I really have no idea what platform I'm getting this for. I'd go with PS3, but the framerate complaints have made me wary. 360 version would do fine but I don't plan or ever buying a Gold membership so I'd be missing out on multiplayer. I played the first 2 games on PC, but Origin is annoying.

Ugh. :(

aloeh

Neo Member
Define everywhere? the spoiler marked bioware forums? The spoiler marked subreddits? the spoiler marked posts over here in Gaf? the youtube videos with "mass effect 3 ending" in their title?

People who don´t want to be spoilered are only spoiled by their own idiocy.

On facebook they're posting screens and writing on mural spoilers of the game.

Youtube coments and other forums. They create fake profiles e post spoilers of ending.

When I said spoilers i mean plot spoilers. Endgame, actions of squademates, who live, who die etc

Sry for concordance errors, english is not my first language.

Zeliard

Ashley is all you need. If you disagree, you are RACIST
against racists

Ashley is 6-feet under. Kaiden is vanilla Bioware character #x. And Vega is voiced by Freddie Prinze Jr.

I never really used Tali in combat at all, actually. Even Garrus I didn't use too much since Thane and Legion were my snipers.

But everyone from my ME2 group is no longer a squad member. 'Tis a shame. No Legion, no Thane, no Zaeed. What's a Shep to do?! Tali's dead, so I have Garrus left. Guess I'd better go play Shadow Broker and see what's up with Liara. :p

derFeef

Depends on what you consider spoilers or not. Some people are prickly to the point of an ingame shot of the option screen is a spoiler... to those i recommend turning off the internet.

Other´s, in which group i would include myself, consider spoilers to be significant ingame event´s. Like who lives, dies, how each story ends.

My comment was directly pertaining to the fact that there were spoilers everywhere... the internet is pretty fucking big. The level of histrionics being displayed by people over at reddit for example, claiming "i will turn off the internet for a week!" is ridiculous.

So you kinda said people who get spoiled are idiots, and now you say you can't avoid it?

Solo

Wait, you chose Kaiden over Ash, Zeliard?

fuck-you.gif

I've never understood all of the Ashley hate. Yes she's xenophobic, but I wouldn't call her racist. Just uninformed and sheltered. Under my Shepard's guidance, she's cool with everyone.

Zeliard

There's no possibility for redemption after one insults the great Wrex.

Wrex is alive in my universe, and Ashley is dead. The way it should be.

Ash is my favorite character, so you take that back Zeliard or we'll have a Pokemon fight, right here right now.

I remember a lot of people complaining about her "I can't tell the aliens from the animals" comment on the Citadel. Didn't see anything wrong with it myself, I mean, damn look at the Elcor. I'd think they're some kind of elephant creature or something too.

I played ME1 about 6 times, and only the last one has Kaiden alive, and i even regret that.
Ha! Me too. My last play through was Insane Engineer FemShep, so I needed Kaiden's biotics to exploit for the endgame.

Otherwise, Kaiden made a noble sacrifice each other time.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Ash is my favorite character, so you take that back Zeliard or we'll have a Pokemon fight, right here right now.

I remember a lot of people complaining about her "I can't tell the aliens from the animals" comment on the Citadel. Didn't see anything wrong with it myself, I mean, damn look at the Elcor. I'd think they're some kind of elephant creature or something too.

Elcor? What about the giant jellyfishes?

Who the hell would want Ashley to assassinate Wrex? Ashley is pretty worthless by comparison, but she's nowhere near as worthless as Kaiden.
I accidentally did too, on my latest playthrough. Quickly turned the Xbox off and redid that conversation.

You monster.

Wrex is alive, Ashley is alive, and Kaiden is dead in my universe.

Zeliard

Annoyed: Are you trying to say we are not people?

Jake Shepard and Ashley bro fisted after Jake destroyed the Rachni Queen.

The_Monk

Good morning fellow GAFfers, the wait is still giving me pain.

I have a couple of games on my Backlog but I can only think about the Mass Effect universe,I need a bro-hug.

LegoArmo

I don't see how anyone could save Ashley, unless they were blinded by her breasts. She killed Wrex, until I reloaded. I'll never forgive her.

elcranky

Banned
@ the OT...and to NeoGAF Mods. I don't understand why it's okay to speak disgracefully about religious faiths and personages on NeoGAF, but speaking disgracefully against homosexuals is bannable. Seems just as wrong to me. Just as much as I disagree with negative comments about one, I disagree with negative comments about the other.

Can't we keep our prejudices and disrespects out of the topics please? Respect people's beliefs whether they are homosexual or Christian. Both are equally offensive to the offended.

it is the difference between making fun of works of fiction versus real people.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
You know, now that i think about it, does it make sense that my Paragon Shepard let the Council died in ME1 while my Renegade one saved them?

Clott

Kaiden was so boring I couldn't even bring myself to hear his backstory in ME1. He started talking about some pain and I just wandered off and continued with

Wrex.

Shepard.

Kem0sabe

So you kinda said people who get spoiled are idiots, and now you say you can't avoid it?

In the game, Mordrin ends up defending the moon from a massive attack of space chickens, sadly he ends up dying... but he held the line!

That´s a spoiler, unmarked, malicious, intended to spoil the game for those that don´t want to be spoiled... but did you process all of what was written at a first glance? or did you continue to read up to the end?

Same with screen shots, or videos, you only end up being spoiled if you let yourself be spoiled.

Take some of the videos posted by IGN or CVG, as soon as the guys started talking about the crew members and who was there or not, just turn off the video.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
News on the N7 Warfare pack from EA for those that were wondering what happened to the Game pre-order extra.

Customers who pre-ordered the Mass Effect 3 Standard Edition, and are expecting the N7 Warfare Gear in-game weapons pack, please re-order your copy through the following retailers:
Zavvi.com
Play.com
More to follow

The only good thing about Kaiden was fucking with him as FemShep. Getting him right to the point where he thought he was totally getting it in then pulling the rug out from underneath him. Some good shit.

Clott

If Wrex as the leader of his people won't join my party then I really won't know what to do.

But I am so comfortable not to see any o the new media for this game, we are like 5 days out and I know I need to squeeze every bit of surprise and joy out of the last one.

Top Bottom