• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Spoiler Thread |OT2| Taste the Rainbow

It hurts me when people join our club now. Should've just waited for the Extended Cut. Sure, it might not make things better, but it probably will make them better or at least not worse. Could've prevented this thing from contaminating your Mass Effect but chose not to.

Gui_PT

It hurts me when people join our club now. Should've just waited for the Extended Cut. Sure, it might not make things better, but it probably will make them better or at least not worse. Could've prevented this thing from contaminating your Mass Effect but chose not to.

No. They deserve to suffer just like we did

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
How are they going to amend the new ending for people who had Shepherd vaporized?

The "new" endings isnt going to be new content to play after the events we saw. They're just going to add some cutscenes and (i suppose) dialogue choices for what we saw already. You will still see the blue, red and green endings... just with more details about what really happen during and after that (like how the hell did Joker grab our crew before leaving Earth, stuff like that). Shepard will still get vaporized i bet.

Hopefully they'll add a "Fuck you StarChild" choice.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Oh god, don't tell me I have to thump my way through another 5x the normal bosses battle and all that shit again just to get some new cut scenes.

Oh god, don't tell me I have to thump my way through another 5x the normal bosses battle and all that shit again just to get some new cut scenes.

Anything people say is basically speculation right now, other than the fact that they aren't going to actually change the basic explanation for the Reapers/Star Child. So let's just see.

The "new" endings isnt going to be new content to play after the events we saw. They're just going to add some cutscenes and (i suppose) dialogue choices for what we saw already. You will still see the blue, red and green endings... just with more details about what really happen during and after that (like how the hell did Joker grab our crew before leaving Earth, stuff like that). Shepard will still get vaporized i bet.

Hopefully they'll add a "**** you StarChild" choice.

One can only hope.

Worst part is I didn't even know there was a choice. I had the a/c on and didnt here what the kid said, only heard its up to you now after the cinematic of Anderson shooting the red pillar. Didn't know I had two other options.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Worst part is I didn't even know there was a choice. I had the a/c on and didnt here what the kid said, only heard its up to you now after the cinematic of Anderson shooting the red pillar. Didn't know I had two other options.
I was confused too, I didn't know they showed you what each individual choice meant via some sort of flashback looking device. I totally wasn't paying attention to which color was which when they flashed that shit on screen.

Gui_PT

Of course it doesn't.....you're indoctrinated!

uQcCO.gif

U2NUMB

Finished the game yesterday.. damn fun ride. Hell of a game.. ending was not anything special but in no way did it deserve the crazy over the top hate it got. At least in my opinion. But I should also mention I am not that vested in the universe so perhaps that helped ease the pain for me.

Anyways loving the last line after the credits... bring on another trilogy Bioware, on new consoles of course.

zkylon

zkylewd
Finished the game yesterday.. damn fun ride. Hell of a game.. ending was not anything special but in no way did it deserve the crazy over the top hate it got. At least in my opinion. But I should also mention I am not that vested in the universe so perhaps that helped ease the pain for me.
Here we go again...

Give it time to sink in, friend.

gatti-man

Anyways loving the last line after the credits... bring on another trilogy Bioware, on new consoles of course.

Im already down for more mass effect. As im sitting here watching the credits roll was the ending hackneyed sure. Was it better than 90% of the AAA game endings? To me yes. Gameplay and the journey in 3 was better than 2 for me.

Ah crap that after the credits scene really sucked. I mean so space flight was crushed even though everyone is half synthetic now? Ehhhhhhh

Ah crap that after the credits scene really sucked.

It's amazing coming in here and seeing history repeat itself time and time again. I'm glad I didn't post until the ending had sunk in...

Do yourself a favour and pick up a new game. Move on. Don't think about the ending. You might get lucky and forget about ME before it becomes all-consuming...

televator

No one likes the ME3 ending. I don't even believe the people who say they do. It's like if someone says they hate oxygen. It's just silly; ignore them. They might come to their senses on their own.

Top Bottom