• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

I'm pretty sure it was Johnny Ace who had the cage lowered down. They even beat up the cameramen too! D:
This would explain why the ol' toolbox wasn't "able" to get the ringside technician fella to raise the cage in the segment itself.
To be a cameraman beaten down by the Miz, maybe the big leagues aren't so grand after all.

I'll be flipping and no-selling my way to the top.

idrsxosOUZ11.gif

Hey WrassleGAF, I've been lurking for awhile and decided to sign up for NeoGAF a couple days ago just to join in the discussion. To my surprise I got the Devitt Eva Marie treatment and was approved today just in time for RAW. So allow me to extend my hand to Each And Every One Of You and I'll try not to get food crumbs on your bags.

PxycM.gif

FAV FIVE:
1A Daniel Bryan
1B Triple H
3A Cesaro
3B Rollins
3C Ambrose

Honorable Mentions:
3MB
Ryback
Orton

Stennis_11252012ca_229.jpg

http://i.minu-oh fuck it I can't find it look it's Doink at WM9 doing the mirror gimmick

This would explain why the ol' toolbox wasn't "able" to get the ringside technician fella to raise the cage in the segment itself.
To be a cameraman beaten down by the Miz, maybe the big leagues aren't so grand after all.

For production guys? It's hell on earth! Everybody hates you!
Miz! R-Truth! HBK! Austin! HHH!

Hey WrassleGAF, I've been lurking for awhile and decided to sign up for NeoGAF a couple days ago just to join in the discussion. To my surprise I got the Devitt Eva Marie treatment and was approved today just in time for RAW. So allow me to extend my hand to Each And Every One Of You and I'll try not to get food crumbs on your bags.

PxycM.gif

FAV FIVE:
1A Daniel Bryan
1B Triple H
3A Cesaro
3B Rollins
3C Ambrose

Honorable Mentions:
3MB
Ryback
Orton

Welcome, friend.

If you pledge your allegiance to Queen Eva Marie I can guarantee you a spot at the top of the card
on Superstars.

jmdajr

wwfsmackdown101101-cl4usub.gif

Bang in the middle of buying my first home! Put the offer in, which was accepted straight away (fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck should have went lower!!!). Have a Solictor on standby, just going through the mortgage song and dance now. It's strangely chaotic without a lot happening.

God luck man. Hope it all goes well.

You've got mass! Damn, you've been working out hard, man. I remember the early photos.

Funny you mention that vein down the arm, seemingly I have that. Didn't even know until I lost the extra weight around the arms. I never thought I was 'fat' before I lost the weight, but clearly I was.

Yeah, I've seen people at my bf% or bigger with that vein. Oh well.

I've read reports online that you dropped your camera once due to having greasy fingers. Can you confirm this so I can scoops it before Meltzerz does.

His sausage fingers doesn't allow him to fully grip a camera. It happened on an IWAMS event.

I've read reports online that you dropped your camera once due to having greasy fingers. Can you confirm this so I can scoops it before Meltzerz does.

I have had someone chase me in a full on sprint around ringside. I beat them running backwards.

I have had someone attempt to attack me with a large portion of glass. I evaded them.

All without dropping my damn camera. #IAmALegend

Also with the camera rig I normally use, it's attached to my sternum not unlike a third arm/Dr. Octopus Arm, so it's impossible for me to drop it

Underhand, too.

Freaking Softball McDropper

Actually, all this camera talk has reminded me that last Monday Night on RAW the true hero of the night was the old grey cameraman who fell over the dismantled table during Evolution v Shield... AND STILL kept all the action in frame!

The only place I can see being worth it for the WWE to change their schedule over for going live on Thursday would probably be flagship NBC...who does actually have the room for it now.
Nbc sports wouldn't be bad. They only have nhl and soccer deals and have been trying to break into the fighting genre with ma (non ufc) and boxing specials.

Nbc also has AE, History channel, USA, Sci Fi, CNBC, and bravo. AE, History and Bravo aren't really good fits. They really need to get off SciFi since it's not really a main subscription channel any more. CNBC is desperate for prime time tv and airs plenty of soccer and nhl games but doubt they are really a fit either. Not sure USA has two more hours of tv to give up.

Either way I hope the live content premium price is enough to convince wwe to move Smackdown live.

somedevil

Amazing:

There were major concerns about money at this past week's set of TNA Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando, specifically with the production crew.

People in production were upset about being behind on pay and it was said that if they weren't caught up on pay by a certain point, they were going to walk out in the middle of last week's sets of tapings.

These threats clearly made their way back to TNA management as checks were issued to people and everything cooled off. There was a 24-hour period where there was a lot of tension backstage. As noted earlier, money is tighter than ever right now for TNA.

Remember the good old days when they signed every cut WWE talent available? Man, there survival is really dependent on what Spike does.

strobogo

Banned
Smackdown used to be so damn good too. At what point did Smackdown go from being on par with Raw to being Sunday Night Heat+?

when heyman was no longer the head booker

Pretty much. Smackdown dropped off a cliff in 2004 and never really recovered, even though it had good years after that. Definitely years where it was better than Raw. But it's placement on Friday night really doomed it forever. And then a move to Sci-Fi?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

PxycM.gif

FAV FIVE:
1A Daniel Bryan
1B Triple H
3A Cesaro
3B Rollins
3C Ambrose

Honorable Mentions:
3MB
Ryback
Orton

Welcome goddammit welcome! Let's work on your Fave Five a bit before we get to a huggie.

Aiii

So not worth it
I will never forgive Batista for retroactively ruining Kickboxer.

You know who remakes classic feelgood fighting flicks that don't need a remake? Jaden Fucking Smith, that's who! Batista is now just as bad as Jaden Smith.

Top Bottom