• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Don't worry, friend. The Cenation is all inclusive.

AGEiT8k.png

Sigh ok

somedevil

From Pwinsider:

The word making rounds backstage is that Daniel Bryan is dealing with some sort of neck issue that will keep him out of the ring on Raw tonight.
We are told there was a lot of re-writes for tonight's Raw as well.

We don't know anything beyond that but with Raw starting in a bit, we'll see soon enough.

We'll have more as it's confirmed.

Well he has a neck injury the question is how long will be out for? Also, why is still bringing Brie to the arena.

Clearly this entire D-Bry and Kane feud is less about them and more about screen time for Brie to perform her excellent acting skills.

I'd say a job well done.

GQman2121

Banned
Why are people getting hung up on if his wife is at the arena? It's not a real life or death situation. It's a television program. A very poorly written television program with half naked men.

The optimist in me says that if Daniel Bryan had something to announce, they'd announce that announcement.

Or Kane is probably writing him out of the show.

Fuck Kane.

Fuck SoulPlaya.

Sblargh

Banned
Why are people getting hung up on if his wife is at the arena? It's not a real life or death situation. It's a television program. A very poorly written television program with half naked men.

Because it could be a good written television program with half naked men.

GQman2121

Banned
Booker T. making an ass of himself on the network right now. Jesus Christ.....

edit: Wait a minute. He's from Ghana by way of Jamaica? Or he's Jamaican? I'm lost now. Not as lost as Booker with the geography of Africa, but still I'm confused.

Ithil

Booker T. making an ass of himself on the network right now. Jesus Christ.....

edit: Wait a minute. He's from Ghana by way of Jamaica? Or he's Jamaican? I'm lost now. Not as lost as Booker with the geography of Africa, but still I'm confused.

He's from Ghana, raised in the US. When he first started in WWE, he had a Jamaican gimmick.

jred2k

Pavaloo

AINT NOTHIN BUT A G THANG

best part of that promo was

Cena: "Greenbay today John, Jimmy and Jay, are spelled with a G"

Jay Uso: "...Yeah, and a J."*continues promo*

lmao

Basically Sandow was "shooting" that he finally got some airtime by invading the preshow. And he said that because he did this he'll get put in a tag team with Yoshi Tatsu as punishment which absolutely killed me. Oh, and they "killed his mic" as well.

dream

Summary if you could, friend.

Well, they were doing the pregame show, and Damien Sandow came on with no script, interrupted them, and started complaining about having to wear a superhero costume. Part of me thinks it was real because Josh Matthews looked very confused and scared. But like I said, Sandow didn't say "Ring of Honor," which he would have done if it were really real. I don't know.

Sblargh

Banned
And the pre-show dudes looked legit shook and they went right into commercial so they could regroup because they were left without knowing how to react. So either they didn't know or they did a great job selling it.

Heel

Well, they were doing the pregame show, and Damien Sandow came on with no script, interrupted them, and started complaining about having to wear a superhero costume. Part of me thinks it was real because Josh Matthews looked very confused and scared. But like I said, Sandow didn't say "Ring of Honor," which he would have done if it were really real. I don't know.

Well, real or not, I certainly enjoy Sandow much more than these NXT schlubs, Prince Davitt included. That's for darn sure, friend.

Top Bottom