• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Alucard

Banned
If you guys haven't, you need to listen to both Bryan interviews on Talk is Jericho. Very interesting stuff that is a borderline shoot.

Vee_One

EDIT: I'm too stupid to post a .gif
EDIT2: Godammit I need to change my avatar

PiJQYlY.gif

I still love how Bryan is told he ain't over yet everyone ever is riding his nuts...hard.

Tonight is WWE SheffieldMania house show while the Smackdown taping is happening in London at the same exact time. I'm going to the Sheffitld show, is anyone else?

I'm off to SmackDown, hopefully the house show doesn't destroy the London roster too badly! (sorry)

Aiii

So not worth it
I didn't feel like watching Raw, but since everyone here was "crowd was good blabla" I decided to put it on.

But yeah, I just turned it off during Cesaro vs. Sheamus.

I know we've touched on this so many times in the past, but the COMMENTARY IS ATROCIOUS DURING THAT MATCH. Fuck these guys, I'm not watching this crap. I'd rather listen to Steve Corino.

-edit: Fuck it, I skipped ahead and I dropped straight into the German commentary which appear to be the same guys that commentated Nitro in the 90s. How do I switch to their commentary? I want that commentary.

Sblargh

Banned
Laughing so hard and Paige! She looks really funny the way she is creeping forwards. Hilarious.

It really is! I have yet to watch Raw. Does this makes sense in context? She looks like she is pretending to be a mouse or something and then Alicia Fox kicks her in the face because she is having none of this.

I didn't feel like watching Raw, but since everyone here was "crowd was good blabla" I decided to put it on.

I know we've touched on this so many times in the past, but the COMMENTARY IS ATROCIOUS DURING THAT MATCH. Fuck these guys, I'm not watching this crap. I'd rather listen to Steve Corino.

-edit: Fuck it, I skipped ahead and I dropped straight into the German commentary which appear to be the same guys that commentated Nitro in the 90s. How do I switch to their commentary? I want that commentary.

Dang, I want that, too. Mein deutsch ist schlecht (?) aber dieses (comnmentary?) ist schlimmer.

ggnoobIGN

Banned

Yeah commentary was awful as usual, especially during that match. Cesaros suplex over the ropes was the spot of the match and I don't even.think they mentioned it. Quality match though.

It really is! I have yet to watch Raw. Does this makes sense in context? She looks like she is pretending to be a mouse or something and then Alicia Fox kicks her in the face because she is having none of this.

I think Alicia caught Paige off guard with the kick. That kick happened right at the beginning of the match...I think.

Mengetsu

After watching ROH/NJPW this past weekend and blasting Shinsuke Nakamora's theme the past two days I'm officially a fan of NJPW. I'm glad they did this cross over event cause it finally gave me a chance to watch them properly. King of strong style has too much SWAG to deny him any longer! I guess I have something else to look forward too now because WWE has been dropping the ball with ALMOST everything post WM30.

Sblargh

Banned
I think Alicia caught Paige off guard with the kick. That kick happened right at the beginning of the match...I think.

Oh, I see, she was going to lock hands with her. lol.
Poor Paige. Love you Paige, but Alicia Fox is the linear champion now, because #NoMoreNonTitleMatchesMovement

Well I was going to just pretty much fast forward through the entire episode of Raw but based upon the somewhat acceptable response here I gave the show a chance, not too bad thanks to that blighty crowd but there was a significant lack of Kane.

Watching Adam Rose's entrance I wonder if he's ever at risk at choking on that lollipop when dropping off the ring apron, I hope he doesn't buy those cheap ones. The gimmick almost works with a crowd that supports it but I don't see the exotic express having much fuel.

Carnby

I am happy to announce WrassleGAF on FaceBook's numbers. In just a week, we have had 21 customers sign up for the service. I have told the share holders that I am very confident that we will reach 1 million by the holiday season. A membership to WG on FB makes the perfect Christmas gift.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
After watching ROH/NJPW this past weekend and blasting Shinsuke Nakamora's theme the past two days I'm officially a fan of NJPW. I'm glad they did this cross over event cause it finally gave me a chance to watch them properly. King of strong style has too much SWAG to deny him any longer! I guess I have something else to look forward too now because WWE has been dropping the ball with ALMOST everything post WM30.

I got a surprise for you. Watch this, brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4DHIIUS2Ms

Aiii

So not worth it
HOLY SHIT, Adam Rose parties with THE WORST FUCKING PEOPLE ever!

The friends I party with have my back when other drunk people tried to start shit with me, but Adam Rose gets beat down and they collectively back down when a guy attacks Adam? Fuck them, terrible friends.

I am happy to announce WrassleGAF on FaceBook's numbers. In just a week, we have had 21 customers sign up for the service. I have told the share holders that I am very confident that we will reach 1 million by the holiday season. A membership to WG on FB makes the perfect Christmas gift.

Link?

Welcome to the bunch. The ARROW BUNCH.

He really is amazing. My favorite by far.

Top Bottom