• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zach

Zach I suggest you watch Star Trek so you can see an optimistic view of our future

I thought about The Next Generation or whatevz after I finished The X-
Pac
Files. But then I was like neeerrrd.

One day we're gonna forget all about professional wrestling and we'll all become hardcore carpentry fans or some shit.

My grandfather was a carpenter. He's a lovely man.

Kaladin

I suggest we all get into Gordon Ramsay shows. That man can cut a promo.

I'm a fan of most everything he does, except this season of Master Chef Junior. They've gone off the deep end with the kid stuff and it hasn't been as hard of a competition as it has been in previous seasons.

Sephzilla

The Amy's Baking Company episode is better conflict than anything wrestling has thrown at us in the past decade.

I still need to watch that episode. I actually dislike the American version of Kitchen Nightmares compared to the UK version. Hells Kitchen is the real draw though because that's where he goes in on people big time.

cr0w

Old Member
I still need to watch that episode. I actually dislike the American version of Kitchen Nightmares compared to the UK version. Hells Kitchen is the real draw though because that's where he goes in on people big time.

It's honestly hard to watch because the couple is so far removed from reality that it surpasses your typical cringey shit and you just start to get worried.

I vastly prefer the UK show and F Word, but Hell's Kitchen is really good. I've still got a thing for Holli from S7.

Sephzilla

Oh, wait. I have The Shield on DVD (that's right, OwensIsNow!). I should probably watch that soonish.

destructionoftheshielddvd.jpg

Kaladin

It's honestly hard to watch because the couple is so far removed from reality that it surpasses your typical cringey shit and you just start to get worried.

I vastly prefer the UK show and F Word, but Hell's Kitchen is really good. I've still got a thing for Holli from S7.

If you want a feel good episode after Amy's Baking Company, watch the Mama Maria's episode. One of the best turnarounds he's ever done with a restaurant.

Zach

When does The Shield show up in WWE? Or is it a surprise? Should I just not worry about it?

Actually, if they debut on a RAW, you might as well just tell me.

Ooooooh, definitely watch that. That show is a fave five, baby.

And it has shields in it (ignore GWF Seph)

Finally some truth in advertising, brother.

cr0w

Old Member
I made it through half an episode of Riverdale. Once 'Hashtag <insert word here>' comes out of a character's mouth in a non-ironic way, I'm done.

Also The Shield is one of the greatest TV shows of all time.

Nekofrog

Banned
Literally have no idea who Chrisley is. Used to be that I'd see some random reality show starring people on the fringe that I've at least heard of, but nowadays in my old age I have no idea who these random z tier reality show stars are

The osbornes sucked too btw

cr0w

Old Member
Literally have no idea who Chrisley is. Used to be that I'd see some random reality show starring people on the fringe that I've at least heard of, but nowadays in my old age I have no idea who these random z tier reality show stars are

The osbornes sucked too btw

I liked watching Ozzy freak out and clean up dog shit, that's about it.

I don't know who Chrisley is outside of his show, something to do with real estate I think?

For the first year or so I thought Chrisley Knows Best was a sitcom, didn't realize it was a reality show.

It centers around the lives of wealthy Georgia real estate mogul Todd Chrisley and his family.

Georgia eh?

Zach gets suckered by a lot of things, but SHIELD DVDs isn't one of them. Wait, did I just mean to say that?
Pikmark said:
I don't think you did, but be that as it may we're live.

How does one pronounce "Menome"? Is is muh-nome, me-nome, meh-nome, or mmmm-no-mmmm
Ehh. I'm sick for the third time in the last couple months, which is making me think there's an underlying condition.
Memenomeme

Menome

Also: Thank you to everyone for the support yesterday. Back on the upswing today thankfully, just tough at times dealing with the peaks and troughs whilst purposefully trying to go without the medication.

I'm now off to watch some Twin Peaks.

Zach

Also: Thank you to everyone for the support yesterday. Back on the upswing today thankfully, just tough at times dealing with the peaks and troughs whilst purposefully trying to go without the medication.

I'm now off to watch some Twin Peaks.

No, don't go. Or at least take me with you. I want to watch Twin Peaks.

Top Bottom