• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Becky, Charlotte and Naomi against 3 jobbers feels like an incredibly lopsided match, even just star-power wise.

I don't mind the leaks since I know by now that it doesn't matter what leaks out they will change it on the day of the show because McMahon. What really irritates me is when they try to predict how things should go when it never ever happens that way because also McMahon.
It irritates me too because they have never booked shit a day in their lives so how would they know what works and what doesn't? They should sit down, sit the fuck back, and shut up. Keep scamming these marks into buying your shitty premium content and news letters because that's all you can do. So called journalists, kiss my ass. Flabby and sick past their time washed up geeks.

C_-NWvWUAAAsvSU.jpg
Wow

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This show really set in that Jinder really did get a main event run

30 minutes until the Best of the Super Jr. 24! Who's watching? The block matches today are;

Jushin Liger vs TAKA Michinoku
Tiger Mask vs Volador Jr.
Ricochet vs Taichi
ACH vs BUSHI
KUSHIDA vs El Desperado
Will Ospreay vs Marty Scurll
Ryusuke Taguchi vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru
Dragon Lee vs Hiromu Takahashi

miserable

30 minutes until the Best of the Super Jr. 24! Who's watching? The block matches today are;

Jushin Liger vs TAKA Michinoku
Tiger Mask vs Volador Jr.
Ricochet vs Taichi
ACH vs BUSHI
KUSHIDA vs El Desperado
Will Ospreay vs Marty Scurll
Ryusuke Taguchi vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru
Dragon Lee vs Hiromu Takahashi

I am looking forward to the Marty Scurll match as this will be the first time I'll watch a match of his. And of course the main event slobberknocker.

Nice, Will's probably Marty's best opponent (other than ZSJ) so that should be a good intro - I imagine they'll be wanting to wow the Korakuen crowd, so I'm expecting it to be pretty crazy.

Ehh, I'm certainly not going to drag him for selling it.

Looking forward to catching BOSJ tonight/soon as possible, fingers crossed Will and Marty kill it

I'm watching some older NXT stuff and I could have sworn I just saw Victor wrestle Bo Dallas as regular as Victor, only to be show in Ascension 10 minutes later

Also had no clue that jason jordan had bene in NXT since 2012, jesus

Top Bottom